Attacked by a so called mate

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Slice him.
BFK

Post by BFK »

I presume u thought he was lying as u got there for doors and he was supposedly there last night?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

who was it gary ? i was started on the other month too. trying to do my area lol
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

He's not a grass tho is he, if he gets attacked and doesn't fancy sorting it out himself then that is what the police are for? Just the same as coming home to find you've been burgled and calling them doesn't make you a grass, all the same I wouldn't involve the police as they are all a bunch of CUNTS!!!
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Many people treat the police with contempt simply because they are an authority and at certain times this clashes with one's intentions or actions. In February I was on my way to a pub in the Disco and was followed to my location by an off duty police officer and he called for backup as he said I was acting suspicious in my vehicle. It was in a major town on a busy Friday night and a police van arrived, the off duty police officer then informed his colleagues that he had followed me to the pub because I was doing 55mph in a 70 zone. I was then breathalysed and drug tested which took half an hour of my time and the constabulary's time. I accepted it but did let them know that their judgement was poor and if this type of procedure was widespread then the country would suffer as officers and units should be deployed efficiently and with intelligence, the whole thing just felt like a gimmick.

Even though I was displeased with what had happened I realise when looking at the bigger picture that a police force is needed in any successful or aspiring society for obvious reasons, criminals will nearly always treat the police as the enemy as their actions and lifestyle tend to dictate this. The police can always be improved but any thinking that intends to cut managed and controlled law enforcement out of a society is extremely small minded and limited.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Driving at 55 in a 70 is dangerous. If you gave the police that gimmick speech they'd find some excuse to nick you for being clever. Why am I answering? It never happened anyway
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
badders2

Post by badders2 »

set fire to his car
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

BFK wrote:I presume u thought he was lying as u got there for doors and he was supposedly there last night?
Yes I knew he was lying that's why I went there. He is well known for telling a lie or two.
skinner

Post by skinner »

Its not a matter of being a grass or not,the fact is that the law will do fuck all,especially if its your word against his.just burn the idiot out like you say.
ming

Post by ming »

rape him
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Maim him.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

maverick69 wrote:who was it gary ? i was started on the other month too. trying to do my area lol
His name is Nathan, lives just down the road from me, he has got a kid on the way and he is acting like that, pathetic really.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

I thoughy you where gonna say nathan
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

is that the same nathan that clued up some minehead butlins players a few years ago?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

mr lugsy wrote:is that the same nathan that clued up some minehead butlins players a few years ago?
wheeler and i forget the other ones name...........they get clued up from here
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.