a week away

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Talking of a week away, just booked two weeks in South Africa. dont know what it will be like.
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

it will be very hot indeed.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

gary is capable of keeping his mouth shut,he dosent have a different driver for everyday of the week,and he dosent bring alot more players into the game,he hasnt been in the game 15+ years and still naieve as fuck....you've been living in ipswich 5 minutes and oh suprise suprise the taxi drivers are about again lol i'll ease of your buttons when you ease off making this a national passtime for half the nation.
Jack bauer
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I have one driver + my cousin who i go about with! Only know one taxi driver in the whole of ipswich anyway! As for being " naieve" ive done very well thanks apart from a while when i hung about with two clowns from bury! I dont "big" myself up, just go about making money! Break what buttons you want, im sure its impressing every 10 year old on here!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah we dont always see eye to eye.....east anglia destroyer lol, but i do tend to agree with this. although we dont have a god given right to machines. but why bring more ppl into the game
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

why dont u go around on ur own glen, u can make more money. CBA with going around with fucking drivers and other hangers on
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

2 clowns who you soon go jelly legs when u see them.....i don't feel the need too impress anyone if i did i sure as hell wouldn't be on this site,i gave steve perfects and ltd late but i got a few people on here giving me grief for telling them.....the same people pick up there phone as soon as they know something,you can sit behind your keyboard acting all angelic....if you've got all the money try spending some of your cash on driving lessons and do us all a favour
Jack bauer
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

This popcorn is delicious.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Legs go to jelly? No, im rolling on the floor with laughter at them on perfects! It really is funny!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I wonder how buddylove managed to turn from being a complete addict doing his wages in 500 randoms and roulette etc into a player, oh werent he doing driving for you glendale?
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Its not the fact that i am bothered about bringing 1 person into the game, i wouldn't mind if that person was just keeping things to himself and not consequently bringing more and more people into it.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

The games on its arse. Prepare for the future fellas
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

You are wrong as usual gary, shock that is, but buddylove works, look the word up in the dictionary, but even without your permission we did used to meet up in ipswich once every week or two and play a machine or two! Sorry for any offence this had caused you!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I don't think people have any intention of bringing others into the game (a few Brighton players maybe have though), but it's more likely a misplaced trust.
Someone can swear on his mum's life they'll keep quiet and never go back to stuff without you, and you believe them.*
But then they realise just how much money can be made from fruits etc, and they see it as an easier alternative from shelf-stacking and many times the pay. So they start by doing the odd machine they think you won't go to and that's them started.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

player wars