key roulette

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

Master of The Game wrote:
ob wrote:2 yesterday on 300+ next to each other one cost 490 one 350! Great these eh! Obviously minimum bet and all! Frequently did 100 plus spins per keybet!
This post makes about as much sense as the rambling old men you find in betting shops who stink of piss and general old-ness.
Pardon? I thought it was pretty straightforward. It took 100+ spins a time for the keybet number to come in which obviously screws you considering you have to bet a pound on it! The minimum bet is 5 pound, whatever bet you do with the other 4 pound ie other than the 1 pound on keybet mathematically makes no difference to the expected profit on the game in the long run only the variance. How much it costs ypu is PURELY luck based its a RANDOM game you fool! Manipulate roulette eh what a load of garbage!

Ive seen loads on 300+ in loads off areas.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Its a game of chance, but there will always be suckers who think they can beat it.
ob

Post by ob »

Precisely every bet on roulette is mathematically the same long run expected payback all you can change is the variance. For examle the highest variance bet is covering 1 number and the lowest is covering EVERY number. For your info mog the lowest variance bet on key bet whilst going for the pot is 2 red 2 black 1 on key bet. Ones with 150+ pots are +EV long run but some may cost 1000 some you might be up when you get it - thays randomness for ya!
1 Cool Cat

Post by 1 Cool Cat »

ob wrote:
Master of The Game wrote:
ob wrote:2 yesterday on 300+ next to each other one cost 490 one 350! Great these eh! Obviously minimum bet and all! Frequently did 100 plus spins per keybet!
This post makes about as much sense as the rambling old men you find in betting shops who stink of piss and general old-ness.
Pardon? I thought it was pretty straightforward. It took 100+ spins a time for the keybet number to come in which obviously screws you considering you have to bet a pound on it! The minimum bet is 5 pound, whatever bet you do with the other 4 pound ie other than the 1 pound on keybet mathematically makes no difference to the expected profit on the game in the long run only the variance. How much it costs ypu is PURELY luck based its a RANDOM game you fool! Manipulate roulette eh what a load of garbage!

Ive seen loads on 300+ in loads off areas.
Yes, such garbage that you were on 1 for how long???
ob

Post by ob »

JESUS MUST I SPELL EVERYTHING OUT! THINKING YOU CAN MANIPULATE ROULETTE IS RUBBISH I SAID! You cant manipulate key bet you can play for the pot if its +'ve long run EV and expect to be up!
Booby Tipster

Post by Booby Tipster »

But you still played one for hours. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Ooooh 3 PMs in 1 hour.

1 said I'm a cock
1 said they are doing them too
1 said they also are but want help!?

Very amusing lads.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

very well put Ob. Anyone who doesn't get what you've said shouldn't be gambling
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I Believe MOG TBH Why Would He Lie?

If He Doing It Then Great, From What Ive Heard He Has Invested Heavily In Bookies And Deserves Some Payback, And If You Think He Is Lying Why Let It Bother You??
ob

Post by ob »

uber-pro wrote:very well put Ob. Anyone who doesn't get what you've said shouldn't be gambling
Thanks, at least some people on here have a brain ;-)
Master of The Game

I have just received another PM where I am accused of blabbing! Did I make this thread? What are the bookies going to do, CHIP them?????

Bunch of fucking morons on this site, absolute MORONS!
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Chip Them For What?
Master of The Game

johncluedo wrote:Chip Them For What?
EXACTLY!!! I see all the Lucky 8s are chipped now!!! DICKHEADS!
ming

Post by ming »

i played one a few days before xmas and it cost 1200ish for the pot, losing £1 a spin on average, i was on it nearly all day and it also went 100+ spins for a keybet (that was between x20 and x30) about 5 times in a row
ob

Post by ob »

If keybet comes in more than 1 in 38 in the long run that is the average you'll be fine. Unfortunately thats never been the case in my somewhat limited play on them. I mean say you got key bet as the hottest number in 500 spins youd be thrashing it!