Anyone played / seen this DOND?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

B
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

That's the one mr move it! I've eaten there a few times on my travels. I remember once though, I had one dish that disagreed with me. I was staying in the motor for the night and it was snowing, -17 outside and I kept on getting up mid-night for constant shits. Wasnt the best of times. Lol

oh and the curry condesation on the window in the morning was fucking grim!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i bet we all have some sleeping outside/in the car stories .

most of you know i always buy very small economic cars ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i remember sleeping in one such car in a farmers field with ady , nr norwich (lotta luck empty , list tour, we did car 1 night , b,n,b the next for 3weeks etc) ,,,,,, could hardly sleep with my head in the boot , but my bollocks wrapped around the steering wheel etc ,,,,,,, ady much the same ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,, anyway on and off broken sleep all night ,,,,,,,, nicking each others quilt etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, waking up froze ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,, anyway we woke up around 5am to see a bloke standing in the rain , in the middle of the field stareing at us (getting soaked , motionless ) but it wasn't a scarecrow ,,,,,,,,, could have been an angry farmer lol , but looked like an escaped convict ,,,,,,,,,,,,, so sureal , just stareing us out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well it had the desired effect whoever he was ,,,,,,,,,, we were shitting ourselves , scrambling under quilts to start the car lol ,,,,,,,,,, pussys

:P

another time (and in a previous thread) ,,,,,,,,, many many years earlier ,,,,,,(2pdays),,,,, we went skeggy on the train ,,all 4 of us,,,,, wanked our b,n,b fund in the fruitys , ended up taking some cardboard out of a skip , and sleeping in a toilets huddled up to each other ,,,,,,,, by the morning the piss lake had soaked through to our clothes lol ,,,,,,,, all stinking of piss on the train home the next morning .

you have to do these things when your young and dumb ,,,,,,,,,, its all part of growing up :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Houston

Post by Houston »

Start a new thread for this.

I reckon it'd be a good one.
Try this number: 0845 1300 286
pound

Post by pound »

That bloke 4rt he was watching 2 doggers :wink:
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol ,,,,,,,,,,, yeah come to think of it ,,,,,,,,,, i did wonder at the time why he had his cock out :P
Little discipline = BIG issue