Daily float!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

1500 coins....1500 coins in car....20,000 notes in wallet and twenty bank cards
silent g

Post by silent g »

only take £50 and a bank card out normally,
never really costs more than 50 for 70 on a machine.
if i do the 50 i just nip to the bank but havent had to draw money out of the bank in ages.

few weeks back i was out i coulda taken a 5er lol,
had a star wars superhold on £1.40p on £s,
same day had a empire 1st board and a few cashpots 1st board :)
my mate had a skill off 25p too :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
richy657

Post by richy657 »

150 in coins 100 in notes
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Never costs more than 50 for 70? In London too? I'm not havin that sorry mate
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
harry2

Post by harry2 »

maverick69 wrote:1500 coins....1500 coins in car....20,000 notes in wallet and twenty bank cards
:D

Do you have a back up car as well ?
Roulette free since December 2011.
silent g

Post by silent g »

betchrider wrote:Never costs more than 50 for 70? In London too? I'm not havin that sorry mate
if it costs more than £50 for £70 why play it ?
1st machines of the day are normally superholds/digs/aliens and dont cost £50 for £70.
if a machine cost more than £50 for £70 its not exactly worth playing is it.

and london is one of the best places to play, and coz im from london doesnt mean i play here :)
i go slightly out for half of my route.

even tho most here take out alot of cash on them doesnt mean it will cost that to get rolling,
play the safest machines first so you are in a happy mood, if you take i hit early on your pissed off all day and it effects everything from you mood towards people and staff, the way you drive and possibly the way you play.

the bank card has plenty in tho, i wouldnt JUST take out 50-70 coins lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Well it would be nice to be stuck in 2010 with fruits. A luxury I'm sure many on here aren't afforded!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I bet I haven't seen a dig it for about 8mth and maybe 4 for a empire be nice :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

betchrider wrote:I bet I haven't seen a dig it for about 8mth and maybe 4 for a empire be nice :)
ive got about 8 digs / empires, 3 or 4 superholds, 5 or 6 aliens.

i did have a point when i had none of each but the companys have just thrown all the old shit back out lol.

mental i know.

2012 will be the year for me :)
cant wait.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Agreed with silent about a bad early hit affecting your mood, but it's part and parcel of this game.

You can't take 50 float out though because you will need back up a lot. Everyones played ready electros that take the piss, or a perfect that won't give a red box board even though it's ready from the off, etc...

I like to take 200 coins as opposed to 100 coins 100 notes because I'm mentally better when I don't have to change notes or use the notey on a fruit.
Bored of the grind.
silent g

Post by silent g »

£50 coins cover the 1st few fruits, ive soon got 150 - 200 coins lol, then ill take on a perfect if the signs are right.

be carefull on them perfects ratty, some of the ones you play are on dog shit chips and can cost £200 for the board you want.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Oh yes im well aware of that mate, gotta love the swings these days!

Just have the attitude that what I make, I make and not to worry too much what happens, usually by the end of the day it works out nicely :-)
Bored of the grind.
silent g

Post by silent g »

sir ratholer wrote:Oh yes im well aware of that mate, gotta love the swings these days!

Just have the attitude that what I make, I make and not to worry too much what happens, usually by the end of the day it works out nicely :-)
i hate playing tham now, £200+ in for your board and it does a £70 and your there for 2 hours just to get your money back :/
shit games now :(
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Usually about a ton In coins, 250 odd in notes and the bank card for me!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'd take £300-£400 if i was on my own, you never know what the day might throw at ya, or around £200 if its me and my mate, he would have around the same i'd imagine.
Cobwebs 👆