Casuals and fire

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

deano8177 wrote:I used to play in a pub in Ipswich, a few players got barred but she never barred me. Then one day she come up to me and told me she bars anybody that gets half a coke or a soft drink. She said I don't mind you coming in here and play the machine at least you have a proper drink and good luck to ya.
Must be mannings? That glare from her is evil!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Glendale wrote:
deano8177 wrote:I used to play in a pub in Ipswich, a few players got barred but she never barred me. Then one day she come up to me and told me she bars anybody that gets half a coke or a soft drink. She said I don't mind you coming in here and play the machine at least you have a proper drink and good luck to ya.
Must be mannings? That glare from her is evil!
No I'm banned from mannings after tipping my pint over becouse of the fruit. It was the station hotel. Don't know if it's still the same people who run it.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Same people as far as i know! Turk put £50 through a red and when it showed ready they kicked him out and turned it off!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Got barred from the station hotel a good year or so ago when they had Lucky Leprechaun, this despite drinking two double on every visit.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Been banned from there on about 3 separate occasions. Dosh N Pecs was the first time. Lucky Leprechuan the second time and the last time was when they got Lucky Leprechaun back in there about a year after they originally had it!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

First bit of heat I've felt today, not because of the fruit but I reckon there were some underlying reasons.
Was in The Victoria in Surbiton having a geeze with Nixxy. Pub wasn't busy with only a few locals chatting and swearing some. Nixxy and I are on the machines so I say to one "You're fucked, sunshine" Old witch of a Barmaid pipes up about language...Get greeted at the bar when I'm buying a round with a "Whatchoo want" and then "Cheers guys. Shame them empties were too heavy eh!" when we left.(There was a barmaid doing the rounds near us so we thought we'd leave em to her) She was picking at things I could feel and wasn't happy. We went around a couple other places and got on fine with the staff!
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Didn't think you was a player cap'n
Captain.Tattybojangles

I'm not. I'm just a gambler really, but we met and played some machines for the craic. I'll play anything and normally don't know when enough's enough, but it's all good fun. Apart from stroppy barmaids
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Nixxy ejucatin ya?
Captain.Tattybojangles

Oddfeet63 wrote:Nixxy ejucatin ya?
Nope, jsut out for a bit of fun on the machines. I know a bit but don't really feel too inclined to know too much. If I did it'd be covered anyway! :lol: so I leave the pro playing to you lot and just get a couple boards and a bit of a laugh or so