Which Fruit Machine Had The First Emptier

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

john32 wrote:I remember a fruit machine called win again, i think it was a 2p machine & it was a £3 Jackpot, it was very simular to supa cobra & you had to get a win then hit the gamble button very fast & it would go all the way to Jackpot.

A very early trick/emptier i did was the video fruit chase the ace, the trick was to fill the matrix of cards, the cards would trail hold & give you wins up until £4.80p if it did not trail hold, you only had to reset the fruit until it trail held, even on a winning matrix. It held £95 coins/£60 50ps/£20 10ps & £150 20p tokens, a very profitable emptier if you ask me. :P :lol: 8)
I don't think Win-a-Gain was an emptier - the gamble just maxed out as the machine got happier. If somebody had just won the JP, the gamble would constantly lose at the first gamble then as it recovered, the gamble would climb. Basically, an early example of programmed blocks.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
john32

Post by john32 »

I think most professional fruit machine players exisited after the beginning of 1990 when the jackpot went up to £4.80 & the credits went up from 10p per play to 20p per play, that was the beginning of the fruit machine sequences & skill play, In 1990 a whole new breed of professionals started to play the fruits.
I remember the first £4.80 skill fruit emptier in 1990 was the 4 reel card cash & the 4 reel super black jack they were the first skill emptiers that i did, then came 7 heaven, clould 9, 7 melons, 7 jackpot, blue moon, they were the very first sequencing machines.
I remember getting barred from the whole of the Isle of Wight in 1990 for getting a £30 sequence on a 7 heaven, the staff in the arcades were very pissed off with any professional fruit machine player sequencing there fruit machines as it was a brand new format of making money on those fruits. :P 8) :shock:
ecstasy

Post by ecstasy »

only one i managed to find out was clownin around. saw a few guys emptying it in the trocadero when it was actually worth going to. ie. 6 levels all open with fruitmachines. unfortunately they seem to have all been fazed out
john32

Post by john32 »

There were 3 generations of professionals, 80's, 90's, 00's, i was in the first generation, i played professionaly in the early-mid 80's.
We are now in the 4th generation, i think this generation will be the toughest of all the the past generations of professional AWP fruit machine pub/arcade/bowling alley gamblers.
Not including club players as they had there £100 jps back in the 80's. :shock: :P :roll: :lol: 8) :wink:
harry2

Post by harry2 »

when did smedley start the cma werent players doing the cops and robbers on the ferries in thd mid eightier
Roulette free since December 2011.
john32

Post by john32 »

&quot wrote:when did smedley start the cma werent players doing the cops and robbers on the ferries in thd mid eightier
£200 jp Cops & robbers was from the mid 90's, i think they came out just after the £150 jp pharaoh's gold. :P
john32

Post by john32 »

Does anybody on fruit chat do the trick on nickleodien,
The trick was to avoid taking a win until all the wins upgraded to £4.80,
It was a fantastic trick, the best result was just over £20, most of the time i left with a £10 profit.
:shock: :lol: :wink: :P 8)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

kidgloves wrote:
john32 wrote:I remember a fruit machine called win again, i think it was a 2p machine & it was a £3 Jackpot, it was very simular to supa cobra & you had to get a win then hit the gamble button very fast & it would go all the way to Jackpot.

A very early trick/emptier i did was the video fruit chase the ace, the trick was to fill the matrix of cards, the cards would trail hold & give you wins up until £4.80p if it did not trail hold, you only had to reset the fruit until it trail held, even on a winning matrix. It held £95 coins/£60 50ps/£20 10ps & £150 20p tokens, a very profitable emptier if you ask me. :P :lol: 8)
I don't think Win-a-Gain was an emptier - the gamble just maxed out as the machine got happier. If somebody had just won the JP, the gamble would constantly lose at the first gamble then as it recovered, the gamble would climb. Basically, an early example of programmed blocks.

The emptier for win-again(and there was a token version for a while)was not through the gamble .as kid gloves quite rightly stated it blocked the gamble unless ready.

There was however an emptier .....but......it involved plugging it,iirc whilst it was clocking up a bank.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Earliest empty that I can remember was a 2p/£2 JP aound the time of Spoof, Bonanza etc.

It was a bingo card themed machine that awarded a superhold upon hold now and again, that didn't reset the reels properly upon cancel and quick hold.

This was about 20 years ago.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

This is super cobra ,think you'll agree it's not that much like win again John. :o :shock: :? 8) :lol:

Thanks again to gambogaz1 for originally posting the pic on here.

blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

john32 wrote:Does anybody on fruit chat do the trick on nickleodien,
The trick was to avoid taking a win until all the wins upgraded to £4.80,
It was a fantastic trick, the best result was just over £20, most of the time i left with a £10 profit.
:shock: :lol: :wink: :P 8)
Yes, I used to do the Nickelodeon on the bank of 5 of them in Bournemouth Pier back in the day. That place had so many good machines, brings back memories of the times when gambling was entertaining.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

The first machines I remember performing tricks on were spoof, (the second one where you needed sound), cash counter and snap happy. Gamballs were easy to do as long as you could get away with rocking the machine around a bit.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

how the fuck can a "pro" say that the first empties were in 2000???
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Spyder wrote:how the fuck can a "pro" say that the first empties were in 2000???
1. Being a professional in an area of employment does not imply a comprehensive historical knowledge of the field.

2. Stop trolling.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

1978-79 had 6 one arm bandits in arcade,you could slow pull the handle dropping reels down 1 at a time once you lined up reels for a win it was a fast pull on handle,reels would stay were they were awarding win jp was a pound 2p play,used to do around 40 - 100 a day especially in summer,was just a twat getting rid of them and god knows how much i wasted trying to win a few 10ps here and there with them.....So does that make me 5th generation John 32......I actually had these for around a year n half, made more at the age of 9 than on any empty in the last 30 yr...oh apart from the 10p Bullys........
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....