Working like a dog

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
harry2

Post by harry2 »

The good old boys from Hersham !!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z2xdCvhvyqY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z2xdCvhvyqY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Roulette free since December 2011.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im out most weeks 7 days a week , with at least 4 of those 9am-11pm ,,,,,,, the other 3 home by around 7pm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i take about 1 full day off every 3 weeks or so , just to catch up on general life , take care of banking , bills etc go into town shopping , switch off from slotting , ,,,,,,,,,, tend to do food shopping in the middle of the night ,,,,,, thank fuck for asda 24 ( apparently they sell jeans :P ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the game in general has always been sporadic , but generally for about the last 2 years the money has been immense ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (this saturday gone had an amazing 702 day , but everything flew with invincibles galore ) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it cant be like that every day , but the fact that there is potential for that sort of day ,,,,,,,,,,, means that these sort of hours are unavoidable .

given the current climate , most pro's worth there salt are making anything between a complete shitty week minimum of 200 to an incredible 2k in a week ,,,,,,,,,,, living off a grand a month max ,,,,,,,,,,, and banking a minimum of 500 every month.

why kill yourself with the hours ???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because this game can change in a heartbeat , so grab it now.
Little discipline = BIG issue

thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

now_then wrote:From what I hear, your not keeping on top of your local stuff!!
Who me?
Mr McStreak

Re: .

Post by Mr McStreak »

milk monitor wrote:
When I extract the bullshit from your posts, I am left with only punctuation.
:lol:
sir ratholer

Re: Working like a dog

Post by sir ratholer »

thecannonball89 wrote:Any one else been putting in 15 hours a day latley?
The problem is, based on the atrocious transport infrastructure of Norfolk, you probably can only do 3 hours playing in this time...
Bored of the grind.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

The North Norfolk Railway from Aylsham to Sheringham is a lovely 1 hour trip!!!!!!!!!!!!
ben twilly

of course

Post by ben twilly »

well of course your putting in 15 hour days, and i bet you can even make a golden game hold
iv no doubt that maybe 1 of you does it as a full time job, but and a big but, why start a topic to just lie about what you do,

lets put it this way, if you have a "round" and are making good money, why brag about it?? you should be keeping the good stuff quiet,or just to a select few who you can trust. otherwise you will lose out. il tell you why,because your not making it. and want to seem like a big player. when your not. its a sad state of affairs.

when you have a round it can be very lucrative. then when someone else comes on, it kicks off. dont see why, you dont own them machines.

iv no doubt that everyone using the forum has some skills, and some better than others, its how life is, but to just bull about 15 hour days. makes me laugh, cos your obviously having to put that amount of time in,
cos possibly your skills arent that good???

or the area your playing is burntout, and your having to travel, which i doubt, cos lets put it another way, your having to bang £20 in the tank to go and cycle the shit out of a machine for £30 profit, so it takes you 40 mins to get there, 30 mins to do the machine, and then your 30, minus 20, leaves a 10. not alot is it, and thats not taking into account the wear and tear, the £1.50 for a drink, and then theres your time,and the drive back, your on less than minimum wage. get what i mean??

why people cant be honest i dont know, you dont get more respected for saying your a player and then lieing about it. you get alot more respect for telling the truth, and do you think the good stuff would actually hit the likes of a forum?? no, as real players keep it stum,

now dont go all pissy on me, slagging me down, cos thats what i expect, and for those of you that do?? well it just goes to show, the truth hurts. :h:

edit, changed my original post to what it was, seeing as sum1 changed it.
Scott

Post by Scott »

You're entitled to your opinion mate, and if that is your real name hard luck :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Well if you travel that far there's gonna be other things in the area.
ben twilly

name

Post by ben twilly »

hi mate, you wouldnt believe the stick iv had all my life over it, i once won some tickets on a phone in competition on hallam fm, and they wouldnt let me go on air, cos of my name, and they would get complaints,ect. and for the record i wasnt trying to upset anyone, i was just stating the obvious and saying what everyone is thinking, :h:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Fair enough, its not as bad as Richard Head i suppose :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Scott wrote:You're entitled to your opinion mate, and if that is your real name hard luck :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wink:
LMFAO - it's gotta be a wind up :lol: :lol:
thecannonball89

Re: of course

Post by thecannonball89 »

ben twilly wrote:well of course your putting in 15 hour days, and i bet you can even make a golden game pay out.

iv no doubt that maybe 1 of you does it as a full time job, but and a big but, why start a topic to just lie about what you do,

lets put it this way, if you have a "round" and are making good money, why brag about it?? you should be keeping the good stuff quiet,or just to a select few who you can trust. otherwise you will lose out. il tell you why,because your not making it. and want to seem like a big player. when your not. its a sad state of affairs.

when you have a round it can be very lucrative. then when someone else comes on, it kicks off. dont see why, you dont own them machines.

iv no doubt that everyone using the forum has some skills, and some better than others, its how life is, but to just bull about 15 hour days. makes me laugh, cos your obviously having to put that amount of time in,
cos possibly your skills arent that good???

or the area your playing is burntout, and your having to travel, which i doubt, cos lets put it another way, your having to bang £20 in the tank to go and cycle the shit out of a machine for £30 profit, so it takes you 40 mins to get there, 30 mins to do the machine, and then your 30, minus 20, leaves a 10. not alot is it, and thats not taking into account the wear and tear, the £1.50 for a drink, and then theres your time,and the drive back, your on less than minimum wage. get what i mean??

why people cant be honest i dont know, you dont get more respected for saying your a player and then lieing about it. you get alot more respect for telling the truth, and do you think the good stuff would actually hit the likes of a forum?? no, as real players keep it stum,

now dont go all pissy on me, slagging me down, cos thats what i expect, and for those of you that do?? well it just goes to show, the truth hurts. :h:
Amazings are over my friend
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

got to be a windup ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but ok i'll take a bite anyhow lol

minimum wage ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not sure exactly what that is right now , (anyone know the exact amount) ,,,,,,,,,, but even if its say £6 per hour ,,,,,,, over 15 hours = £90

so your argument falls flat on its arse ,,,,,,,,,,,, because an average 15 hour stint for the average pro , should work out around 150-200 +

not sure im right ,,,,,,,,,, never was good on statistics lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and because our game is so sporadic , its hard to pinpoint an average week .

not to mention the added benefits of chosing your own hours/being your own boss etc.

either way ,,,,,,,,,, we defo make more than anyone on minimum wage .

ok ive bitten,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now you can reveal yourself and call me a late april fool.

because theres no way in hell , thats your real name.
Little discipline = BIG issue

brownld

Post by brownld »

minimum wage ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, not sure exactly what that is right now , (anyone know the exact amount) ,,,,,,,,,, but even if its say £6 per hour ,,,,,,, over 15 hours = £90

Minimum wage is £5.81 or if your like me I pay my polish/russian workers £3.50 an hr working on my strawberry farm with added benefit off a punit of strawberries or rasberries free with their wage packet!! :P
How much profit will you make?!?!?!