Where do you keep your crown jewels ?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
spa

Post by spa »

mr lugsy wrote:would your's make a loss consistantly for you if played on a tenner, by someone else?
It's always played on £10 a go. Haven't a clue what it's running at. Mile behind I expect as there was a 5 month gap from jackpot to jackpot. Have had a treble in the past. Probably hit £500 over 50 times now, maybe more.
EasyEasy

Post by EasyEasy »

If your making £2000 a week good luck to you mate
Anyone seen a dog?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

spa wrote:
mr lugsy wrote:would your's make a loss consistantly for you if played on a tenner, by someone else?
It's always played on £10 a go. Haven't a clue what it's running at. Mile behind I expect as there was a 5 month gap from jackpot to jackpot. Have had a treble in the past. Probably hit £500 over 50 times now, maybe more.

reason i asked the question was ,my boss had to take one off 10 pound play because it went so far over 100percent payout he was'nt prepared to risk it anymore(i don't want to start the random debate again btw)
spa

Post by spa »

mr lugsy wrote:
spa wrote:

reason i asked the question was ,my boss had to take one off 10 pound play because it went so far over 100percent payout he was'nt prepared to risk it anymore(i don't want to start the random debate again btw)
Well on £10 target % is 98. There is no way mines running near that.
JG

Post by JG »

I had a clue on the FOBT a while back. I phoned up the bookies to try and find out what it was, but they were engaged. I think their phone must have been off the hook.

Mr. Roll mentions that he has just been released from prison in one of his earlier posts. I suspect the vast sum of his earnings have come from tooling, if true.

As for the BtB remark. 4+ months ago, bit late weren't you? APR 2007, the BtB in Newport Pagnell was always totally shafted. Strangely Toddington didn't seem so bad. It was totally shafted as in properly done. I wasted a significant part of a Wiyb hopper finding out that it was only going to slow roll in phones, kill quickly or give £1-£2 from hot shot. Chocka blocka as well, so probably done the night before. The top top top top top top boys had BtB in late 2006. The top top top boys were doing it early 2007. Us clueys, well, we haven't got a clue. Strangely enough the top top top top top boys always left the wiyb properly ahead at times, so I knew it hadn't been done and refilled. Wierd. Bloop. Like me. BLEEP.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

D4nBO wrote:Have to agree with Eddie bookies terminals clues - good luck !

Maybe out there somewhere ! Imagine they are like rockin' horse shit though! and seriously they would not last two minutes (usually how long my money lasts in those damn machines!)
There has indeed been quite a few over the years.

Just the same as section 16 machines.

Cheers, Mark
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

Slammer wrote:

Maybe out there somewhere ! Imagine they are like rockin' horse shit though! and seriously they would not last two minutes (usually how long my money lasts in those damn machines!)

Cheers, Mark
Fair play! I must be just that far down the ladder i never hear anything.

So people must clean up on these if there is things out there for them? or are we talking about techniques where you can win a tenner?
"Its all about the top"
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

D4nBO wrote:
Slammer wrote:

Cheers, Mark
Fair play! I must be just that far down the ladder i never hear anything.

So people must clean up on these if there is things out there for them? or are we talking about techniques where you can win a tenner?

Usually pretty disappointing to be honest. Worst bit is getting rid of the turds that insist on watching you.

If you dont mind giving things away then you can do quite well, but I'd sooner leave a trick down then give some turd a freebie.

A couple of the tricks were illegal/immoral as well so i didnt bother with them personally. But they were the big buck jobbies, just like tooling an AWP.

cheers, Mark