Edinburgh

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
raaven

Post by raaven »

harry13.50 wrote:Well done blitzing Edinburgh Matt, Glasgow too.Looks liked you picked the right time to visit.

Feel free to PM me any locations as it would save me hours of looking.
it would be seen as lucky to blitz edinburgh or glasgow at the moment, but im sure there will be no shortage in a queue of people to hand out slaps to all you people that think its an easy touch....some people work hard to make their living and will protect it.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Oh dear. I go on someone elses patch, clean up and they don't like it. I think the amateurs are the supposed players up there leaving everything ready. An OAR £8 off which makes me £80? Who's the amateur here!?
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
raaven

Post by raaven »

Mattb wrote:Oh dear. I go on someone elses patch, clean up and they don't like it. I think the amateurs are the supposed players up there leaving everything ready. An OAR £8 off which makes me £80? Who's the amateur here!?
i beleive u r, i may have been somewhere else playin somethin else makin a lot more than 80, the reds can be left to muppets when other things are about.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Throw that man a bone! Bravo! That's only on one machine though. Add in everything else and me & pal were a good £600 up in 2 1/2 days play. That's fine by me. I'll leave you to go play on the M9.
raaven

Post by raaven »

Mattb wrote:Throw that man a bone! Bravo! That's only on one machine though. Add in everything else and me & pal were a good £600 up in 2 1/2 days play. That's fine by me. I'll leave you to go play on the M9.
its one time bet youve got plenty stories of those "other" times the ones u forget about where u didnt make a coin...

ill be sure and keep on top of tall the rubbish for your next visit
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yes, there are days where i lose a ton say. I can admit to them, and have done plenty of times on here and elsewhere. The problem is when you get people who say they never ever lose (liars basically). You needn't worry, because i won't be going back to Scotland. Too far, pretty underwhelming overall i thought, no summer, and Glasgow is rough as a badgers arse. No thanks.
raaven

Post by raaven »

Mattb wrote:Yes, there are days where i lose a ton say. I can admit to them, and have done plenty of times on here and elsewhere. The problem is when you get people who say they never ever lose (liars basically). You needn't worry, because i won't be going back to Scotland. Too far, pretty underwhelming overall i thought, no summer, and Glasgow is rough as a badgers arse. No thanks.
i will agree with you on that point as i dont wish to encourage...but if you are intelligent about any process it is possible to not "lose", risk versus reward..

the one thing that annoys every player im sure is the people that know how to play say reds, barcrests, cleudos whatever, proper machines, they win on these machines and then go chase a bellfruit or an extreme, it beggers belief....
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

raaven wrote:
harry13.50 wrote:Well done blitzing Edinburgh Matt, Glasgow too.Looks liked you picked the right time to visit.

it would be seen as lucky to blitz edinburgh or glasgow at the moment, but im sure there will be no shortage in a queue of people to hand out slaps to all you people that think its an easy touch....some people work hard to make their living and will protect it.
Not that I really want to get involved in this but seems like Matt got on the right machines at the right time and surely if you was somewhere 300 miles away from home you would rinse a machine given the chance?

I don't mind people making a living off of fruits but sayings its hard work is quite puzzling to me. People who play for a living do it through choice not necessity surely working a proper job is more difficult than playing for a living.

Plus if fruits are that hard work get a proper job! !

P.S This post is not meant to open a can of worms regarding people who play for a living
"Its all about the top"
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

its definitely work d4 m8, a proper full time job for some of us, but your right it is a job of choice, and were not exactly hard grafting digging ditches, and we make our own hours.

you can look it at from many ways, but it is work
Little discipline = BIG issue

D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

completly agree Trayhop it is work.

Suppose it comes with its own kind of pressures aswell and like i said not trying to take anything away from people who do it.
"Its all about the top"
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

raaven wrote:

There is always going to be machines that not EVERY local player knows about,yes they will probably find said machine eventually,whether this is classed as lucky or not does it really matter ?

Matt did well, fair play to him and as Matt would probably admit, some machines were more ready than others.Luck ? maybe.Right time to visit ? probably.But armed with the right information and full enough hoppers its anyones game.
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

Mattb wrote: Now, we went into this arcade. Not a chain one.
Mitchell's, on the Trongate, just down from the Nobles?

There's defo a Doctor's and a Ziggy in there anyway.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

DildoDez wrote:

Argyle str i thought, Not sure where Trongate is.Not the Mitchells under Central station though.
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

harry13.50 wrote:
DildoDez wrote:

Argyle str i thought, Not sure where Trongate is.Not the Mitchells under Central station though.
It will be Trongate then. Argyle Street starts at the Marks and Spencer's on the corner :wink:
darren

Post by darren »

Everyones barred from that LAB, people are barred from the OAR and the wobbler/SA.

Mitchell's is well covered mate, well the extreme anyway, usually 111 or close. For some reason the ziggy often has plenty in though. Bumped into 3 or 4 players in that arcade alone.