Name of machine/company

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Stevie S

Name of machine/company

Post by Stevie S »

Two dragons, 3 chinese noodle pots to open/climb either dragon i think, £25JP.

QPR maybe?

got a glance of it in an old local, i have played it before and remember it not being to bad? think it has 1 or 2 clones.

Any good??
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Extreme, Double Dragon ??
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Think it is double dragon/extreme, any good gambo?

Red dragon looks well good ive never played it before but was going to buy it for home but got supernova instead. mite just swap it.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

This is it

It's crap. can cost to force and doesn't always streak.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

its ok, clone of jack and the beanstreak basically.

progresive machine, so it should only take one/two boards to see what sort of mood it is in.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Not quite as cheap as Jack And Benstreak tho is it??

Would compare that comparison to note runner and then Jolly Roger.

One goes in when you think and the other always seems to take the piss for that much longer!!
keno

Post by keno »

Alrite for the odd board,likes the let em spin's

Force at your peril
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Funnily, I always thought that the best ;clone' of this style of machine, wasn't even made by the same company! :)

Bank Raid - by Maygay 'loved' giving £100 tops from the three icons. I remember some escapades of trying to escape with £100 coins in tow from beady eyes in potentially violent pub! :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I usually found them ok for a punt. To be honest, i'd be happier seeing a load of those old extremes about than games media!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

I used to like the early ones.

A pub near me had a note runner and a bank raid at the same time. Me and a fellow player used to just grab one each and get stuck in.

Note runner particularly was so readable by the exchanges. Particularly remember exchanging and the feature column starting on 'note runner...a tad keen methinks! :D
JG

Post by JG »

Totally agree MB, I actually quite liked DD by Extreme. When full it wasn't always about going all out, you could also push it through the £5 block and you'd get an enhanced period of wins. Sometimes it'd just be there. You'd collect something then suddenly lots of £5-£15ish wins. Maybe the odd stray jackpot.
Also had superhold for jackpot on Extreme's '25'.
I got f***ked over by a Games Media today, so I'm going to praise those older machines for their kinder nature.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Meh, Double Dragon was the worst ever repeater for me off the top. I got £25 most times, just one of those annoying things - no reason for it.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Noterunners and Beanstreaks were classic (no-talent needed) extremes, as well as maygays bankraid, as RUDE says, you just get stuck in, trying to get rid of 30 beforehand is the only ball-ache with these, great boredom-buster though when you not got a lot on :lol:
The other clone... '25', was a bit more costly, i would put them in the jolly roger/double dragon category which i personally never got on with :(
Extreme Eddie may have a story to tell on a '25' in grantham... :shock:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
bigpokercouk

Post by bigpokercouk »

My memory is bad here but I think you tapped the first gold button when you got a gameover and it let you spin on most of the time.

Not seen one for many years
Right so the plug on the left is the cash attack and the other is the karaoke? ok..

NOW!
CLUNK!
SILENCE, Drink up we're leaving!!