Ebay

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Drpepper

Ebay

Post by Drpepper »

What the hell is up with ebay nowadays regarding selling fruit machines.

Earlier today they removed my auction for no reason for the FOURTH time, even though it clearly states that the machine is set on free play and that all payout mechanisms have been disabled, even though theres tens of other fruit machines on there that have no info about that just being allowed to go on.

Can anyone see anything wrong with this, and why it'll get removed this time??..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 6286185286

Regards
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

probably cos its a shit machine!

looks a good enough post e-mail them and find out why?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

err, i know exactly where you live, youre full name and address, and if i want it i gan get your phone number...

delete this tread
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Spyder wrote:err, i know exactly where you live, youre full name and address, and if i want it i gan get your phone number...

delete this tread
OOPS now i have both your mobile AND home number..

yikes....

for a laugh, i might be in your local tomorrow night!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Spyder wrote:
Spyder wrote:err, i know exactly where you live, youre full name and address, and if i want it i gan get your phone number...

delete this tread
OOPS now i have both your mobile AND home number..

yikes....

for a laugh, i might be in your local tomorrow night!
.....or maybe not! Bet you a grand you don't show your face :P

You can get stuff like that on loads of ebay pages Spyder, i'm sure he is aware of that when placing the ad.... :roll:

I'll let you off, as it was posted at 12:40, and you were more than likely bladdered.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

no, i wasnt pissed, i was being serious,

to start with i didnt notice that he had put his number in the page, this being normal ebayer behaviour

but connecting himself in "this world" of anonymous chat about whatever we talk about, then connectin it to a service like ebay means if someone wanted to they could find out exactly who he was and where he lives, and from that you can find out whatever you want to about him

i wasnt trying to be threatening or anything like that, but for your own safety (harsh way of putting it i know) you are dis-advised from putting your personal details into a forum or chat site, and ebay is one of the most un-secure sites in the entire web... bad move to link to your own auctions.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Well i'm sure looking in a phone book could give someone as many names addresses and phone numbers as he could ever want. And if anyone was that bothered about getting it they'd just win the auction and get it anyway.

And as for turning up in my local, i'd be more than happy to meet you for a few drinks and a bit of fruity playing :lol: .

In all seriousness though i do apprechiate what you're saying, so i'll remove it, i wouldnt want any weirdos finding out everything about me, one is enough :P.