Mech Note Error 15

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Phoenix

Mech Note Error 15

Post by Phoenix »

Does anybody now what this error message on the LCD is, as for the last two weeks, at least two of the four machines in my local spoons have had this displayed on them on various occasions.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

a note jam probably, due to someone inserting a torn or bad condition note.
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

"Ahem" note fraud?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Either a note is stuck or its getting done!! all you have to do is turn it off and on and then the error message goes and you can play it!
justice For The 96
cashino

Post by cashino »

anfield road wrote:Either a note is stuck or its getting done!! all you have to do is turn it off and on and then the error message goes and you can play it!
Right! How many times do I have to tell you!

Get a GOOD quality photocopy of a 20 pounds note.
Cover 2-3mm of TOP edge with foil glued down with pritt, dont fold over the other side. IE. You put a line of glue on copy first and attach foil flat. Trim foil level of course with edge of paper.
Right, insert in notey, and get a credit-card or rigid bit of cardboard AS it goes in, hold this on/over end of 'note' so it covers a triangle in centre of end of note which peaks about 4-5 cm inside edge of note.
Note acceptor will ring up 20 squid of credits and then REJECT the note after.
A supply of these 'free-play tokens' is available from the usual sources.
You can actually use a real 20 with foil on, but it's pointless as if machine keeps it (which it can do if you slip with the triangle-overlap of card) then you've played a REAL 20 instead of a worthless one.....
CUE DELETION!!! COPY AND PASTE QUICK OR GET IT FROM OTHER FORUMS WHERE IT'S POSTED I.E. driftnet.coms....
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Right, insert in notey, and get a credit-card or rigid bit of cardboard AS it goes in, hold this on/over end of 'note' so it covers a triangle in centre of end of note which peaks about 4-5 cm inside edge of note.
lost me there cashino. :?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

There is different methods in robbing fruits through the notey!! Thats it. Ive seen it done and know loads of people who do it.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

youre kidding right?

the machines take the note all the way in ALL the way in before adding the credit...

although this would explain why all of the new accepters leave the note changer off and need at least one credit to be played through coins if a note is rejected at any point?

cashino wrote:
anfield road wrote:Either a note is stuck or its getting done!! all you have to do is turn it off and on and then the error message goes and you can play it!

Cover 2-3mm of TOP edge with foil glued down with pritt, dont fold over the other side. IE. You put a line of glue on copy first and attach foil flat. Trim foil level of course with edge of paper.
You can actually use a real 20 with foil on, but it's pointless as if machine keeps it (which it can do if you slip with the triangle-overlap of card) then you've played a REAL 20 instead of a worthless one.....
CUE DELETION!!! COPY AND PASTE QUICK OR GET IT FROM OTHER FORUMS WHERE IT'S POSTED I.E. driftnet.coms....
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Two holes, reinforced eyelets and a 10 lb breaking strain monafilament works a treat.
Come on you Royals
cashino

Post by cashino »

harry 3 wrote:Two holes, reinforced eyelets and a 10 lb breaking strain monafilament works a treat.
No, it doesn't, as the once the note is in the rectangular colector box there is a one-way mech which prevents it. Trust me.
cashino

Post by cashino »

Spyder wrote:youre kidding right?

the machines take the note all the way in ALL the way in before adding the credit...

although this would explain why all of the new accepters leave the note changer off and need at least one credit to be played through coins if a note is rejected at any point?

YES, indeed. it does.

cashino wrote:

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Wow
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

cashino wrote:
harry 3 wrote:Two holes, reinforced eyelets and a 10 lb breaking strain monafilament works a treat.
No, it doesn't, as the once the note is in the rectangular colector box there is a one-way mech which prevents it. Trust me.

The analogy was to try and catch a few fish !!
Come on you Royals
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

i can't believe you didn't know they were getting robbed!! Lol