for the attention of mr bellfruit.

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

for the attention of mr bellfruit.

Post by mr lugsy »

dear mr bellfrut ,
i was wondering mr bellfriut sir, coz i got this idea for 2 new fruit machines . firstly you could team up with endermol and milk every little drop of somebody elses ideas ,thus enabling you to rinse new player avenues via endermols fanbase with a brilliant new concept in "mug the casual player" dark technology.ta da! i give you ,dond the fruit machine or rather dond the poor mans night out "buzz killer" .....15 quid for a board does sound too harsh mr bellfruit,but if we make the progam every other board in 7 quid it adds some decent value to continue . a sure fire winner mr bellfruit im sure youll agree !
secondly mr bell fruit, why not make another dond or 20 something more ,imagine that mr bellfruit ! it would be the invasion of daleks all over again mr bellfruit,l"lower than an eleven" exterrrrrminate!!! "higher than a two" exterrrrminaaaate"
thanks mr bellfruit for listening.
ps ever thought of doing a random rock paper scissors gamble feature mr bellfruit?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Stop playing them immediately.

Inspired gaming are in trouble because of this.

An addict who regularly loses £200 over a week accepts it, the week after he does the same. He does'nt seek help.

An addict who loses £200 within an hour seeks help.

take note Inspired, and Danopatra!
mjd

Post by mjd »

dont play DOND's...

Unless you force after someone has gambled his last penny to get Mega Streak from £35, and lost.. you might just break even...
boom
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

luckilly i havent had the pleasure of this machine doing an mtr on my wallet! i played one in the arcade i work before we put it out on the floor,see my post on "game over pub firm in ....... " for details.