Forcing

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Chappie

Forcing

Post by Chappie »

i tried to force a £5 jackpot vivid machine tonight. i keyed it and it read that it was full (£0 to fill it) and put about £8 in to it and it was relectant to pay out anything. has anyone any ideas as to what went wrong?
Tecky

Post by Tecky »

Maybe it just got emptied and a technican re-filled it or it didnt get emptied but it was filled to the top, to fool people with the magic keys :D

Are £5JP were forcing? How much can you acutually get from one of these when there paying?
mjd

Post by mjd »

Surely must have gone again after that?

Ive never played a £5 machine.. just cannot see the point..
boom
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Even if it was full naturally it does not mean you are gonna make profit.

People think if they key a m/c and its full it has to give jp off like a £1

It does not work like that :roll:
rocket

Post by rocket »

Tecky wrote:Maybe it just got emptied and a technican re-filled it or it didnt get emptied but it was filled to the top, to fool people with the magic keys :D

Are £5JP were forcing? How much can you acutually get from one of these when there paying?
25p / £5 are worth forcing, they can repeat up to nine or ten times and go for forty or fifty quid apparently.

10p / £5 aren't worth forcing, but in my opinion they're much more fun (and cheaper!) to play! :D
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Unless they are a Bell Fruit in which case it will roll 12 on feature entry and kill you instantly on the question mark.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

25p / £5 are worth forcing, they can repeat up to nine or ten times and go for forty or fifty quid apparently.
Agreed, these are great for a bit of quick profit if there are no £25ers worth playing.

My best experience was on:

- Wildfire
- Spin 'n' Tonic
- Lord of the Rings (first one)

They all often did the 9 / 10 IM's in a row!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

some 10p/ £5 can be worth a dapple. Remember X marks the spot went for about £30 once £2 in win series just kept on repeating ( still an awful machine though). Jiggin in the riggin still knocking about in my area can have a nice £35 streak also.

I find the £5 barcrests the worst really boring play £3 in 2 out play etc and stingy for boards when in a bad mood too.
Tecky

Post by Tecky »

I play a few 10p / £5 JP and once they pay the £5 JP they never ever repeat and once they pay the £5 they go dead and wont pay out anything.
rocket

Post by rocket »

Tecky wrote:I play a few 10p / £5 JP and once they pay the £5 JP they never ever repeat and once they pay the £5 they go dead and wont pay out anything.
I play a £5 / 10p Disco Inferno regularly and 9/10 times it will repeat, at least once for a total of £10 and fairly often twice for £15. I have also had it give me IM, then go 'repeat / spin' and hit spin. The spin has spun in 3 numbers, so its a 3 number bonus and onto the feature, and it went IM again!!
Nasher

Post by Nasher »

living in london you only get an arcad which is 4 over 18s an the machines r proberly fixed so i dont go in them, but when i go to the beach mainly southend where my g/f has family i like to pop into the arcades the 5-8 pound jackpot O-X-O machines r my favoutite i usually get a jackpot from them if not build up 1or 2 pounds to get between 6-10 pounds then it sometimes pay a jackpot these machines r 10p a peice and 9 times out of ten u get to build up ya 1 or 2 pound wins after your 1st 2 quid. the other week i won about 20 quid off 3 of these machines then went into the over 18s arcade put 2 pound in and OXO and got 25 jackpot plus the repeater altho the machine busted and only gave me 9 pound it said it only gave me 3 and the assistant gave me another 47 quid. was quite happy altho this dont happen often itis good when it does. :lol:

£5/£8/£10 jp's

Post by Guest »

I FOUND THE ONLY OLD DECENT GAMES FROM BARCREST WERE TOP TENNER ETC AND ALL THE TRUSTY MAYGAYS LIKE, I/JOB, BIG APPLE, CLUEDO ETC ETC.
ANYONE REMEMBER CAMELOT WITH THE NUDGES TRICK![/b]
Nixxy

Re: £5/£8/£10 jp's

Post by Nixxy »

Cardshark wrote:I FOUND THE ONLY OLD DECENT GAMES FROM BARCREST WERE TOP TENNER ETC AND ALL THE TRUSTY MAYGAYS LIKE, I/JOB, BIG APPLE, CLUEDO ETC ETC.
ANYONE REMEMBER CAMELOT WITH THE NUDGES TRICK![/b]
SPEAK UP, WE CAN'T QUITE HEAR YOU! :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Re: £5/£8/£10 jp's

Post by Guest »

WHAT WAS THE NUDGES TRICK ON CAMELOT?? I STILL HAVE ONE!!!!

Seriously though, i dont know it, havnt been around that long lol
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

There isn't still on in L****y's is there Darren?

The trick isn't that good, more of a quick jackpot steal. If you are on the feature and get up to 4 nudges with no win, you can press collect and it will nudge in the jackpot. It is possible to set up the reels before you get into the feature (e.g. bonuses off the respin and the like), but by no means a banker.

Oh, and even when you did have the set-up, if it gave you "bonus add" to give you the 4 nudges, you won't be able to press collect to get the nudges, so you won't be able to get the jackpot. You can only get it from landing on the +1 / +2 nudge then pressing the collect button (not the nudge collect button).

If anyone needs the offside rule explained in Swahili, send me a PM.