New Years Eve Disaster

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

Money Spiders are definitely Games Media worst machine to force out.

So I am waiting for the clone.
darren

Post by darren »

ChangingStakeCancelsHold wrote:Pah!...you call that a loss?

I chased a money spider (similar starting level) over £330 for a red MS which went flat then back to £5 block....nice.
You didnt walk did you? Machines simply take that in without making their percentage.... eventually at least.

Pisstake for the top yes, BIGTIME, but it musta been there for around 220 +, (allowing a bit of a save for random flashiness/SSS's) unless there is some kind of empty which puts it way under like that, ie lucky strike.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I'm not being funny jeff, but with all the methods and emptiers you've had this year (and yesteryear) surely you can afford to lose a couple of hundred quid now and again - its called gambling for a reason, you have to take the rough with the smooth.

Btw, just give your girlfriend the equivalent of what you lost, she'll soon change her tune. :lol:
mjd

Post by mjd »

Money Spiders Clone......... Wonder what it would be called..............

Tarantula Cash?
boom
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

darren wrote:
ChangingStakeCancelsHold wrote:Pah!...you call that a loss?

I chased a money spider (similar starting level) over £330 for a red MS which went flat then back to £5 block....nice.
You didnt walk did you? Machines simply take that in without making their percentage.... eventually at least.

Pisstake for the top yes, BIGTIME, but it musta been there for around 220 +, (allowing a bit of a save for random flashiness/SSS's) unless there is some kind of empty which puts it way under like that, ie lucky strike.
I didn't walk straight away but trust me....it went dead! I get the feeling that the machine wasn't 'quite right' as I played a lot more boards through and it basically offered nothing.

Never mind eh? Onwards and upwards
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

The same with my billy the quid on new years.No buzz up then flash out of blue ,LUCKY!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

there even worse on 10 p, m8 of mine put 80 quid in for a 5er off money spider when it was showing. it was stupid to force it tho lol