Nicked

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
anfield road

Nicked

Post by anfield road »

Well got a £50 top on a sub zero as I started collecting the machine went off, the guy said that i was fiddling it and I wasnt anyway police come nicked me and me mate for fraud and theft.

Took £400 in coins off me C.I.D raided me house whilst i was in the cell (there for 24 hours) took me mam and das laptop seized me car and phone and then interviewed us about a refill key.

The key was from about a year ago which I got off me mate after we got a machine for free, anyway they think its being used to tamper with bandits and stuff.

I had to explain how to play a sub zero and rovers etc tell them were I had being and stuff like that.

Anyway after going out playing I have had everything take off me they are going to search this site I reckon as they think I am a fraudster and then me bail is for march the 4th.

Personally I dont think they have a case as i aint used the key and its not illegal to have one, but now I am kicked out of me house if I play a machine ever again and have me bank accounts seized and getting searched as part of the vharge is money laundering.

Its so unbelivable its untrue im just so fucked now after doing nothing wrong?.

24 hours in a cell for getting a top on a sub zero seems a bit harsh to me, maybe playing is nearly over then.
justice For The 96
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Job centre for you then Fella
spa

Post by spa »

You are having some shitty luck. Ever sice you said things have never been better you've been barred from pubs and now this!

You jinxed yourself.
itsme

Post by itsme »

Sorry to hear that pal !!

Just because you and other's can manipulate a machine to pay you a wage, it's seen as a scam even though it's just hour's of playing and picking up knowledge, jealous twats :wink:
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Hurtyn Cymraeg heddlu! Ddylasech cela 'ch arian
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

You will find that the CPS will find no case to answer.

Police nincompoops.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I've gotta be honest with ya Anfield, you ain't my favourite member but this is an outrage, a fucking joke in fact and I genuinely feel so sorry for you, not in a patronising way either.

I hope you get all your money and possessions back, if this is going to court sue the bollocks off them when you're found not guilty, cause this really stinks. Unfortunately alot of us on here have probably never met you so we don't know how you act, whether you are gobby, how you dress or even what you look like and for your sake I hope you're not a tooler.

On a lighter note, the fruit machine playing community will rejoice in the news that their machines are little fuller and emptyable, for a while at least (joke)! :P You will get people posting or thinking that you had it coming to you, but nobody should be treated like a criminal for a £50 top, imagine it was a £105 top you wouldn't have got bail and you'd be looking at a 20 stretch. :lol:

Let us all know the outcome of this situation.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

thats harsh mate, you may aswell ebay all your knowledge :lol:
mjd

Post by mjd »

That is just bang out of order, sorry to hear about your experience. The police have always been '****'s' in my eyes, hearing such things comfirms it..

Howcome so much stuff? Seizing belongings is going WAY too far...
boom
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah i have been told i am getting kicked out of my house end of january, mainly because of fruits i would say. Propably the reason i quit college because i was never going because i was out playing fruits. Was worth it for the money but i very much doubt it in the long run!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Most unfortunate.

You have a whole wadge of evidence and lot of it this site to prove that your not fiddling anything, people are just naive that it can be done, make money that is.

You will just have to wait the whole process out. Shame really.
pat624

Post by pat624 »

That is truely shocking Anfield, There is absolutely zero evidence against you, the CPS will kick it out straight away, but even so its a disgrace what you have been put through.

Pat
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Thats truely awful and simply wrong.

But as a few have already said the charges wont stick, so, try not to worry too much about them.

I've heard of toolers who's been lifted with 1000's and with previous convictions, caught with bars who will get a slap on the wrist and a small fine.

They get off with it due to a technicallity, in that the police need figures in regards to exactly how much they stole. No figures, no real charge. They also need a good laywer too mind!!!

In your case if the bar hasn't produced figures then they've got nothing, appart from that £50 top I assume, and even then you weren't tooling, so, they have even less.

Make EVERY effort you possibly can, phone every laywer, every "where theres blame there claim" etc untill you find someone or something you can use against them.

Hope it goes ok :(
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Yup it's a bad call on the part of the landlord who called the cops, and I'm in agreement that if you weren't physically tampering with the machine, only winning the normal way - then it'll simply be a waste of taxpayers money investigating it.

You have created a rod for your own back though by discussing that X Marks The Spot sparking method on here so recently - that most certainly is a crime.

I personally can't believe you allowed yourself to become so well known to pub landlords though; they wouldn't have it in for you to that extent if there wasn't a good reason. I'd find it difficult to become such a marked man round here.

If the police ask you which nickname you use on here, tell them it's Potwasher ;)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
bowie

Post by bowie »

I wouldn't worry too much, the police don't have any evidence against you, unless they caught you in the act of keying the machine the key isn't evidence, even then they would have to prove that you used it to defraud the machine and anybody in the business will them otherwise, quite frightening that they seized some of your stuff but you will get it back, as for the personal stuff possibly time to hang up the boots.

I'll give you an example, when iwas a teenager i was a graffiti artist, i was charged with criminal damage to the cost of nearly 20 grand, had paint, pictures, videos and a lot of other stuff seized as evidence.

Got let off with a warning, not even first offence and got all my stuff back, including the spray paint and markers.