the police are coming

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
anfield road

the police are coming

Post by anfield road »

Well put £3 in an Invicible on a £125 on LL and its was full and gave number runner for a tenner and every light was broke on the machine and its a new one I have found.
That top went up for a £105 and auto payed to £59 and then I had to collect the rest out.

Went to the next pub after finishing me beer and played the win stopper (scpetre :lol: ) anyway £190 was in it so as Ihit me first win stopper for £8 then the next one for £6 then a nice £15 followed by a crap £4.

Anyway he came over threatned me the police are coming and having a key on me and previuos for fruit machine crime and alot of money home I had to bail around figuring out which way to avoid the street cams.

Anyway got out and I am being told me photo has gone around the whole town centre?? so I have lost about 10 shit hot machines for this £102 profit.

Tell you what pub owners are becoming little fucking pricks, think that I fiddle a frigging banndit because every thick fucker in there pub cant understand how to play such a piss easy game.

Anyway thats how I feel about this little prawn cocks
justice For The 96
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ouch.

I know of a spectre,( or whatever it is) power5, you reckon its been chipped? I didnt try it as was on a date.
gambogaz1

Re: the police are coming

Post by gambogaz1 »

anfield road wrote:Well put £3 in an Invicible on a £125 on LL and its was full and gave number runner for a tenner and every light was broke on the machine and its a new one I have found.
That top went up for a £105 and auto payed to £59 and then I had to collect the rest out.

Went to the next pub after finishing me beer and played the win stopper (scpetre :lol: ) anyway £190 was in it so as Ihit me first win stopper for £8 then the next one for £6 then a nice £15 followed by a crap £4.

Anyway he came over threatned me the police are coming and having a key on me and previuos for fruit machine crime and alot of money home I had to bail around figuring out which way to avoid the street cams.

Anyway got out and I am being told me photo has gone around the whole town centre?? so I have lost about 10 shit hot machines for this £102 profit.

Tell you what pub owners are becoming little fucking pricks, think that I fiddle a frigging banndit because every thick fucker in there pub cant understand how to play such a piss easy game.

If some of you paid a bit more respect to their businesses this wouldn't happen. This is in no way directed personally at you Anfield or anybone in particular it's just that over the last few weeks I've seen things that have made me think If I was the pub landlord you'd be banned for life & I'd let other pubs no about it.
I've seen lads walk in a pub play a machine then walk out without buying anything, A lad walked in Keyed a machine then walked out. Seen somebody stand there banging about 20 £ coins into a red without pressing start.
Some people are just far too cocky, Town cente pubs aren't so bad as they have a lot of passing trade but Out of town are mainly locals. You stand out like a sore thumb storming in straight to the machine or buying half a coke then diving on it.
They don't seem to realise that the landlord sees it as their money your winning, And all the oldies favourite saying is "theres only 1 winner" So if your seen to be winning regularly then they suspect foul play. But if the machine in there is a profitable one then you gotta show some respect to the business, Buy a drink or 2. Some crisps or something, Have an extra drink every now & then so It don't look like your only in there for the bandit.
I used to think it was out of order landlords complaining about us winning on machines but from what I've witnessed recently I don't blame some of them. Some players/gamblers just take the piss.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Terry Tibbs

Re: the police are coming

Post by Terry Tibbs »

gambogaz1 wrote:
anfield road wrote:Well put £3 in an Invicible on a £125 on LL and its was full and gave number runner for a tenner and every light was broke on the machine and its a new one I have found.

If some of you paid a bit more respect to their businesses this wouldn't happen. This is in no way directed personally at you Anfield or anybone in particular it's just that over the last few weeks I've seen things that have made me think If I was the pub landlord you'd be banned for life & I'd let other pubs no about it.
I've seen lads walk in a pub play a machine then walk out without buying anything, A lad walked in Keyed a machine then walked out. Seen somebody stand there banging about 20 £ coins into a red without pressing start.
Some people are just far too cocky, Town cente pubs aren't so bad as they have a lot of passing trade but Out of town are mainly locals. You stand out like a sore thumb storming in straight to the machine or buying half a coke then diving on it.
They don't seem to realise that the landlord sees it as their money your winning, And all the oldies favourite saying is "theres only 1 winner" So if your seen to be winning regularly then they suspect foul play. But if the machine in there is a profitable one then you gotta show some respect to the business, Buy a drink or 2. Some crisps or something, Have an extra drink every now & then so It don't look like your only in there for the bandit.
I used to think it was out of order landlords complaining about us winning on machines but from what I've witnessed recently I don't blame some of them. Some players/gamblers just take the piss.
treu and you have to consider that alot of them dont make that much money, with many pubs being run at a loss. The machine income is a important revenue stream to the landlord and if someone is walking in a waxing the lot then leaving of course they're going to be a bit narked.

the machines are there for the entertainment of their paying customers, if your in a pub your in there as a guest of the landlord, licensee - the least players can do is to put a bit in the till
you don’t just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out to lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage then he gives you 1950 if you’re lucky!
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

The shell suit, dodgy perm and the Ian Rush tache look sticks out a litlle also :D
Come on you Royals
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

PUb owners get money if u pplay the machine, regardless of if you win or lose. They personally need to understand that the machine will always pay to a %age, so they'll make regardless, its only the customers who play the machine who will lose out.
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

Dunhamzzz wrote:PUb owners get money if u pplay the machine, regardless of if you win or lose. They personally need to understand that the machine will always pay to a %age, so they'll make regardless, its only the customers who play the machine who will lose out.
then the customers start to realise they dont win anything and stop playing. no more cash, machine change, cycle starts again

and with the DOND's i bet they were quite often left with absolutely nothing lol
you don’t just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out to lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage then he gives you 1950 if you’re lucky!
matt99999

Post by matt99999 »

HorseRacingKing wrote:just buy a fucking lunch in every pub u skinny cunts , i bet you dress in sports gear aswell you dougnuts , seriously wake up abit
are you a total retard or just in practice for your up coming nuptuals to a.p macoy?

post constuctivly or fuck off spunk breath
quizard

Post by quizard »

are you a total retard or just in practice for your up coming nuptuals to a.p macoy?

post constuctivly or fuck off spunk breath
Without a hint of irony :lol:
matt99999

Post by matt99999 »

i dont post cause i have nothing to say in the main.. and theres nothing to learn from this board... so your hint of being mildly amusing is wasted and all youve gained is 24. something points to spend on fruit pastels in the virtual shop....

i dont reply to posts of interest, just stupid ones like mr nob jockies up there, which have no meaning on a perfectly good thread....
matt99999

Post by matt99999 »

if you were old enough to spawn children you would know the holidays do not start till end of next week...

though saying that, i will remember to give your parents a card as your in the same year as my sons :roll: :roll:
matt99999

Post by matt99999 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at least you have a sence of humor.. more than most on here :P :P
popp665

Post by popp665 »

I used to work for sceptre and I doubt many of there machines are chipped trust me!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

they even brought a barrel key for refills on extremes nr me
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Well I am banned from every single pub there now even the spoons its just so unreal as my profits are getting dinted really badly aswel as im getting barred from everywere.

Near enough everything on sceptre in unchipped
justice For The 96