Aggressive bouncer

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
megastreaker

Aggressive bouncer

Post by megastreaker »

Was playing a jailbirds in a reflex last night. Went in with about £70 in coins as I’d won on one in another pub. Only popped in to go the loo and saw it staring at me in the corner. Anyway the big fat headed bouncer stood behind me watching my every move. He was really getting on my nerves and with the loud music him and being tired I wasn’t playing well. I meant to press the collect cashpot for £34 but pressed collect and ended up taking £3 instead. Schoolboy error I know but he just laughed. Then I looked at him and he said is everything ok and I was like yeah but I hate people watching me. The next thing he lays into me and says, well whats your fooking problem. He said I play these machines every night and if you don’t like watching you then I’ll fooking throw you out you little piece of sh1t. I was tunned he started shouting at me and getting all aggressive. I tried to apologise and he was having none of it.

I’m going to make a complaint about him as what right does he have in bullying people. I later turned to this chav and said did you see what he just did. The chav said I know him, as if to say careful what you say like he had his big brother watching him. I ‘m not a violent person but this really wound me up.

I think the bouncer was pissed off with me because he was obviously waiting for me to come off so he could jump on but I stayed on purposely. Later on he then came over and asked me why I was lying about not winning (the machine was a little slow to get anywhere) and he then proceeded to tap my pocket as if I had a pile of coins. All my money was in the bank and I only had about £35 in there.

What a noob. Anywhere rant over, and that’s the last time I’ll be going there.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Greenbelter why did you change your username ? Nice to know you didn't do anything stupid to yourself anyway.
A lot of bouncers play the machines. Theres 1 pub where this bouncer is like a CCTV camera. As soon as I walk in he goes to the same spot to watch me.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Thanks mate. yeah i'm a bit better now. Just wanted a clean start so changed my name, Thnks for blowing my cover lol just kidding.

I wish the guy had punched me so I could have sued the little bugger.

He seemed really pished that I was playing his machine.

Idiot.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Bouncers can be arrogant pricks. Most of them play the fruits and become addicts. Like you said they love to watch you etc etc.

Ive literally had my head smashed against a wall when a boucnher chcuked me off a m/c..... I put chewing gum in the mech but he made it out I was a small litlle shit who had denied myself £75.. clearly I hadnt.

Dont think your complaint will warrant much use. I hear bouncers go from place to place as/when they knock some1 about a bit too much. He can just use the excuse you were drunk etc and that he was above you. Thing is clubs are so noisy etc you can never prove anything....
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

they are apes, every single one of them. i cannot think of a single bouncer i like. (apart from saracen from gladiators, he was the man.)
nobody ever wins on those things.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

90% of em full time gobshites.
pokerpete

Post by pokerpete »

Bouncers can be ok.

of course it helps when they're youre martial arts students 8)
theoak

Post by theoak »

so did you win in the end MS or not?
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Roid rage gets to a lot of them. Too much steroids cause impotence and psychological problems and heart defects. Look at all the wrestlers who have either died early or gone haywire.
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

Oak

I didnt win I was about £30 down the damn jailbirds just wouldn't go passed £35 not one £70 and very few afters :(

I won't be going there again as the gobshite will be there. Ohh how i wish I could do kungfoo. I wish I could fight like the dude from Tekken with the afro. He would have got the crap beaten out of him.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Tiger / Eddy ?

He's a dancing fool. You wan't someone who'll hand out some serious wappage, not someone who'll skip about like a fairy.

:D
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:Tiger / Eddy ?

He's a dancing fool. You wan't someone who'll hand out some serious wappage, not someone who'll skip about like a fairy.

:D
Kuma Bear/Any of the jacks ftw
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I don't want to turn this into a Tekken thread, but Kuma and the Jacks are too goddamned slow.

Tekken 6 should be out pretty soon!
Terry Tibbs

Post by Terry Tibbs »

pokerpete wrote:Bouncers can be ok.

of course it helps when they're youre martial arts students 8)
all bouncers should be licensed from the local council - should of asked for his license number the walked out grinning.
you don’t just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out to lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage then he gives you 1950 if you’re lucky!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:I don't want to turn this into a Tekken thread, but Kuma and the Jacks are too goddamned slow.

Tekken 6 should be out pretty soon!
Yoshimitsu then!