all you people are tossers and need to get a life

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
itsme

Post by itsme »

Lovell99 you little piece of vulgar shit,are you still a virgin ? Have you got a Burberry hat on your head ? Do you still live with mummy and daddy ?

I suggest you should take a look in the mirror and tell me what YOU 8) see.
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
no name

Re: all you people are tossers and need to get a life

Post by no name »

lovell99 wrote:I am so sad my life is around fruit machines i go out only to play fruit machines
Says it all really. Lukestar at it again, or an addict chav who skives off school to plough all his dinner money into the machines?
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

who is this f**kin lukestar fella? :?
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Nixxy

Re: all you people are tossers and need to get a life

Post by Nixxy »

cashino wrote:
lovell99 wrote:yeh jus look in the mirror and say i play fruit machines then think to urs selfs i am so sad my life is around fruit machines i dont go out only to play fruit machines wheres the fun in that seriously, and that moderator is abit of a tosspot
This illiterate has in his most ineloquent rant made a point]

That's actually a very interesting post you've made there, Cashino ..

Good in the sense that Lovell99 won't understand a word of it, due to a large proportion of the words and phrases containing in excess of four letters.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by 6502 »

lovell99 - he probably works for BF, and don't like his note acceptors being done ;-)
cashino

Post by cashino »

Thanks, yes he does probably have a literacy limit of four letters and txt spk.
It's Friday, I've finished work for the week, 400 in arse pocket, time on my hands. I have absolutely NO inner motivation to play, yet again. This is the longest I haven't played for in the last 5 years. I do want some fun, but just cannot imagine any way it will come from machines, unlike before.
It's a weird feeling, I suppose like the proverbial 'seven year itch' when you just sit on the crapper one day and decide you've had enough of being married or whatever.
I can't face Noel Edmonds' any more. I can't face "oh, what a surprise! £40 AGAIN on the 3 leprachauns"
I can't face the first reel of 3 useless 10's on slutto.
I can't face Project's Mega Bars "oh look, 40 spins no win, then a few x's, 30 spins £69 combo, 20 spins then 47 or 39 combo..." yet again. I can't I won't.
I can't face.....AAAARRGHHHHHH! .....

Post by Guest »

nuthin like an old provocation post to stir up sum activity....just my two penneth for all its worth....probably about 2 pence....
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
jamie b

Post by jamie b »

Weyland wrote:Do not feed the troll. :)
i love that.im not gonna feed him

YOUR A BAD TROLL lmao :lol: :lol:
adam the addict

Post by adam the addict »

hmm, ok . Well, whoever started this topic... just be more precise man.
all that is needed:
what town
what arcade
what machine

with this info, whatever basta*d that sharked you after you spunked your wages into a machine that particuler rough night of which you clearly have still not got over, the person responsable can then with probable pride, identify themselves to you..... & ask you when you will next return to that machine.... you never know, next time you might even get compensated with half a drained mayfair lights ciggie during the guys patient wait for his lil earner.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I love being a player and having good clothes a good car a fair bit of money saved up and with the machines I play a very steady and Guarenteed income.

But when the P5s, Extremes, Win stoppers, Panthers and the PAR Vamp goes then I still enjoy it.
justice For The 96