Fellow Players

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
105TOP

Fellow Players

Post by 105TOP »

Good Luck in your playing today, Im off to Liverpool now Hope You all the best and all the 105 tops possible .

105TOP
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

good luck
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

No playing for me today, got completely wrecked last night and feel rubbish today. Can't be arsed to do anything at all, so i'll sit on my arse at home all day. Glad i wasn't in for work early! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
theoak

Post by theoak »

No playing for me, I have a job, a gf, and by FAR the most important thing in the world ...the gym :D
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Mattb wrote:No playing for me today, got completely wrecked last night and feel rubbish today. Can't be arsed to do anything at all, so i'll sit on my arse at home all day. Glad i wasn't in for work early! :D
Tut, tut drinking on a Monday, shocking behaviour!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Best night of the week! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Must say we went out on Sunday night after the football etc and the machines round here were primed and ready for it :-)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

No playing for me, either - a good (so far!) day at the office, followed by an evening in with the missues (plus laptop!) ;)

I tend to limit 'benderage' until at least Thursday (but usually Friday) as I'm a 9-5 Mon-Fri man. However, there is a healthy crate of 24 cold ones in my fridge for tomorrows footy action. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]No playing for me, either - a good (so far!) day at the office, followed by an evening in with the missues (plus laptop!) ]

Aye, although i like to get out on the fruits on sunday tea time and wednesday night with the missus.

Well she stands next to me and witters on about flowers and sewing etc while i make some money for her to blow on new handbags and stuff.

:roll: :roll:
theoak

Post by theoak »

lol; i have played fruits while mrs was there, sat reading heat while i played the 4reeler, after all she deserved a break from skipping in between pubs while simultaneously taking 3 hours to do her hair.
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

Mattb wrote:Best night of the week! :D
I agree! Cheap bowling, cheap booze, and little or no neds as they're all skint after the weekend!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

LOL - I can't play with the missus beady eye watching over me - put's me right off my concentration! The old 'Just popping to the lavs' trick is the most I'll do for a quick quid in something to test the water... ;)

To be fair, she's well easy going with whatever I enjoy doing, so long as we can pay all the bills, don't starve, keep a (nice) roof over our heads and have the odd score to go and spend on a take-away now and then. ;)
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Matt Vinyl wrote:However, there is a healthy crate of 24 cold ones in my fridge for tomorrows footy action. :)
get to a pub mate and shark a fruity all night, kill 2 birds with 1 stone and make some money! :lol:
Slug For A Butt

Post by Slug For A Butt »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]LOL - I can't play with the missus beady eye watching over me - put's me right off my concentration! The old 'Just popping to the lavs' trick is the most I'll do for a quick quid in something to test the water... ]

Sounds very familiar. A good life aint it?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - I enjoy it. It may sound 'harsh' but I've always made a point of ensuring that I have 'my time' in a relationship. So many of my friends got 'sucked in' (so to speak) by a woman and then I was lucky to see them twice a year!

Not me matey, I've said "So long as I get at least one night a week to do as I please, I'm happy!" ;)

;)