favourite services

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

TX Golden game just read your thread about Paul Thomas i always wondered who it was and why go to the trouble of scribing your initials in every machine he played.
Slug For A Butt

Post by Slug For A Butt »

redgamer wrote:m25 followed on to m1 up to birhminham then head for m3 or m4 up to cardiff or m5 up to exeter good money maker
M1 goes to Birmingham now? To think, most people take the M6 or the M40 to get there. Damn fools. :wink:
Personally, I stay away from the services as they always seem to get hammered by the Gypo looking bastards sharking you.
chucky

Post by chucky »

pt hopeless at tooling and not much better at playing.
pt getting caught :o ops:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

lmao, the Sandbach services with the VIU the panther, Pots of Gold an Invincible and a Tornado S16 go in there every other day.

had the Panther give it iff £2 once every other time its in a pretty bad state.

Sandbach is not that far from me here
justice For The 96
golden_game

Post by golden_game »

what !!!!!!!!! has no one mentioned the famous
south mimms ??????????????

anyway, i always though birch services was pretty good. though one side was burnt down by someone who lost his temper on losing on the machines.
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

golden_game wrote:what !!!!!!!!! has no one mentioned the famous
south mimms ??????????????

anyway, i always though birch services was pretty good. though one side was burnt down by someone who lost his temper on losing on the machines.

south mimms the one where the A1 and M25 meet?
once played a stars and stipes there back in the days of battle axe

Birch services i heard about the bloke doing that. wish it happened more often horrible places services

all services with games in now require attendents to be there to watch over them! If no attendent during the day they are breaking the law.