general info..

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
banditmad

general info..

Post by banditmad »

basically, i need some gerneral knowledge on a few things, if someone is willing to help, can you send a pm please, or let me know via this thread, and i will contact you!
thanks.
:-)
bowie

Post by bowie »

You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
banditmad

Post by banditmad »

lol that was a good'un
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HOWEVER,
what about fruit machine wise? :D
rocket

Post by rocket »

What kind of general info?
banditmad

Post by banditmad »

well...basically....
what to do when a machine is 'backing etc'...
don't really know much...
as like...i.e
was playing a 'return of the jackpots' today....and was going into the bottom, wasnt sure what to do with terms to how to play for a streak etc...
not sure what i should/or should not be doing if you get me... :-)
thanks/
:| :roll: :)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Your first mistake was playing a ROTJ - It's one of the worst recent machines i'm afraid.

Backing means nothing these days unless you know a pub doesn't refill.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
banditmad

Post by banditmad »

well...
even if you would like to help, by what i should be doing etc?
it would be very much appreciated if you took 5 mins to give/explain what i should do or maybe should not be doing....
basically, all im asking if for the 'rule' or whatever it is that you guys call it, you stick to, when playing a machine, so it pays its most.
i.e..... people going on about streaks etc, in other threads....
it doesnt happen to every1, sometimes luck, but most of the time, you guys have got to know what your doing, to help you on your way to your streaks etc...right...
there has got to be some sort of way you play the machine, for it to throw whatever YOU want at you.....
as you get it!
rocket

Post by rocket »

There is no way to guarantee profit on a machine, nor is there a way (with the exception of emptiers) to get it to throw what 'YOU want' at you. There may be manipulations or clever used of add agains, no lose gambles etc to give you a better chance of winning, but thats about it.

Excuse me Mr Machine - 'I would like you to throw Mega Streak at me today please'.

Have you looked through the newbies glossary? (top of general forum). Some useful stuff in there.
bowie

Post by bowie »

Unfortunately it takes time, i've only been playing a couple of years and i probably still no nothing, i think the best thing to learn is the signs a machine is playing well, so you know wether to play it or not, worry about the rest later.
banditmad

Post by banditmad »

yer, but the thing is, you know that....well basically...if a machine has been backing for a long time...then its more likely that its going to pay....
in my opninion anyway^^......
so basically...
if a machine that normally gives u a ''BLOODY GOOD'' streak, is playing well...how do i go about it?
you know...how do i play it etc....
what am i aiming to do..
take the wins ...loose deliberatly etc...
can you just not answer that question, but say how i am to go about what i should do if i am in that position...
rocket

Post by rocket »

No - every machine is different, will play differently, will offer different things at different times, will show different signs that it is ready, may offer jackpot progressively or seemingly more randomly (e.g. bellfruits),........

I think you get the picture. It's impossible to answer the question with one general sweeping answer or 'rule'.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

no offence but i think u should learn the hard way like all players do when they start out,many years ago i done my bollox on a regular occasion,then you learn from it
JG

Post by JG »

Yep, you need the grounding of 'doing your nuts' several times a week. Being a complete fruity obsessive, just having the right pysche for playing hi-tech AWPs. Most new machines combine elements of older machine engines within the new game, so the seasoned player already has a good clue how to play.

You mention your ROTJ was full, had it been refilled that morning? Was it dropping into a treasure chest or onto a bare wooden floor? Did you see someone lose on it? Did a source you trust tell you someone lost on it? How was it playing? Did you play it on 10p/30p or 50p a spin? Do you know the basics of the game?

A lot of this stuff can be explained, but only really fits in to place with experience.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

chuzzie bar x bloop bloop
banditmad

Post by banditmad »

dont know, dont know.. i saw some put a few quid in it, then i put a few quid in...well ..
and lost it all....didnt know what to do...as i am no pro...like you guys!...
thats jsut the tip i was aiming and hoping to get, as i don't know how much i need, or what i should be doing....to get the machihne to play 'right'
i cant keep loosing my money to find out how to play a machine to get it to play 'right', as im loosing too much and i don't seem to be getting ...ANYWHERE!
and was playing 30p a spin..