A long long day....

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Mattb

A long long day....

Post by Mattb »

If you've got the time, read on. Its only a tale of today, but it's quite long!

Thought as it was sunday i'd go out for a round. Left home at about 10:30 this morning. As the bus into town stops right outside a bookies, i nipped in there. Hot Shot now....mixed emotions. I've heard all the tales of £60 a hold and stuff, but this wasn't knackered like those ones.

Anyway, backing from the off, a few quid in for a bonus. Mystery win, £10. Gambles to £12, exchanged in. Offered It's a Knockout and the £15 shot before killing me off. Excellent i thought, this will go big soon. I had £70 on me, surely thats plenty enough.
£40 in, and i'd been offered 2 £25 shots, Good Times twice and one super Streak. No Hot Streak/Hot Shot. Got to £65 in and still no joy. I asked the bloke behind the desk if he'd hold it for a few mins so i could get another £50 out. He said no! :shock: I asked why not, and he said that he had to leave it free for other punters. What an arsehole i thought. I remembered the reel setup, took my chances and pegged it to the hole in the wall. Three people queuing...just my luck. Got my cash, sprinted back after what had seemed an hour. Reels in the same place, excellent! £4 more in, and it gave me hot shot for £50. A Good times for £20, £12 cashpot, £5 cashpot and £19 good times later, i'd put in about £120 for £107 back. A £13 loss, but it could have been £70, so i was pretty relieved!

Off to Nobles to win back then. £4 into KKC and it gives me 6 super shots. Arrow, Arrow, Arrow £15rp, Super Good Times, £25rp. Take that and leave it, back into the black. Nuns was showing streak and 3 SKO's, so i punted that with the usual SSS method. First MS for £32, SSS comes back for £25. £6 Fast Cash, £4 Number Runner, £5 super Kos, £3 Super Kos, £2 pick a win. Overall around £15 up there, with the first MS costing a bit too much really. Nothing else playing in there, so i wandered over to Yates' for the other Nuns. Showing Super Streak and £10 shot from the off. A rarity these days! Excellent i thought, i'll play around here. After knocking 7 SSS back, took the MS. Only £38, but i was confident of one more. It came for the usual £25. The extras though....£15 fast cash, £8 fast cash, £8 fast cash, £7 Streak, £4 Paradise Kitty, £5 from 2 Super KOs. About £35 in, a mammoth £110 out. 2nd ever biggest win on these, and what a time to get it! Change those nasty coins back into a pile of notes. Every player knows theres nothing better than feeling like a mafia don with a wallet full of £20 notes. Only £140, but you can't grumble! I guess i could have got 14 £10 notes to make it look more, but £20s are better anyways.

After all of that, a good 2 1/2 - 3 hours playing, i finished a great ton plus up. God knows how it happened after that start....but i knew when that hot shot dropped it would go big. Never the same day twice gambling eh! :D Apologies if thats bored the hell out of everyone, but i needed it writing down!

Tired Regards

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mjd

Post by mjd »

is peter ebdon your friend?

nicely plaed mate. :lol: :D :D
boom

Post by Guest »

Yeah well done mate, that was from 3 machines :shock: nice one.

Had a good day myself yesterday and to cut a long story short i ended up £200 up, but was playing all day and played many machines. The highlight of which was 3 manipulated pots from a dead fantaztec from £10 in :lol: THEN...(whats with this machine? one of the pots came when it gave jackpot 1 nudge away and 1 nudge next?!)

The thing is i only went out with £15, and only used £5 which makes it all so much sweeter :D
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I can't stop winning! That money from Sunday has now turned into £205, with another £30 going on a summer ball ticket, and £10 on other stuff in town. Another £100 made....

Popped into the SU bar, found the SRM absolutely gagging to pay. A JP from the shots and a £10 win for not a lot in. then i got one of the free streaks which i havent had in ages. Dead board, gave the SRM for £28, so i left that a good £40 up there.
Jumped straight into town, and found DNA in Nobles also playing well. However, it took all of my £40, and blocked 3 £15 gambles. I had £19 banked up there, so put that straight back in. 2 more blocked tops, and £16 through that bank it finally went for the whole hog. £75, nice! Slightly marred by the fact itd cost me nearly £40, but £35 profits are fine. A quick £15 rip from KKC, followed by a £5JP bullseye giving a nice £15 from a 2repeat JP, before some more mucking about cost me a £10 on other machines before i left.
Nipped on hot shot before i went home, and nabbed a nice £18 good times from only £3 in. Another tonderful day, and im going to see how much i can make this pile of money turn into. I'm an optimist, so i'm aiming for £350. We'll see where we go from there, but god i'm a happy bunny! :D

Regards

Matt
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Thats a good weekend. After slogging my guts out trying to get my head round some of the new machines since I was away finally came home about 30 notest up but then found a fucking parking ticket on my car.....so pissed. The worst thing parked in a zone at 6.20 which isnt free until 6.30 pm thought this would be safe...got the ticket at 6.25 on the saturday........what gibbon works putting parking tickets on cars 5 minutes before their shit is over on the bank holiday weekend.

Been back in the UK 7 days and spanked about £220 on the car so far....£95 6 months road tax, filled up twice £40 ish both times 1 litre of oil £8 and now this fucker £30. UK is a rip off fuck knows why so many people claim asylum here!

<Rant over>
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Just got up for work, and been told I don't need to go in till 10 so thought i'd bore you all with a story from my last few days punting.

Started on Sunday, went out with Dunhamzzz and another mate of mine, thought we'd try a few pubs we don't usually touch, and a few we do. Started in a pub, which had a lucky strike and a wildside. I thought i'd try a board on wildside, and took a fiver from a pound, which I consider good for that heap of trash! :D Whereas Dunham and my mate tried lucky strike, wasn't ready but after bout 20 in, went nuts and gave them strike it rich, chuffed and move on. After this we headed to a spoons type pub, with some class machines. Pound in each from me and mate in raiders, and got it for 32 with 7 quid afters, chuffed, and move on. Next went to another pub, bit out of the way where we found a yabba dabba and a slider, not bad, tried a board on slider, took toggle climb and walked. While this my two mates done the yabba dabba for a quick pot steal. They then lost a bit in slider, where i put 4 quid in for a skill stop, 7 quid, and a collect and go to the next one. Next found a sub zero, had a board and took red toggle climb for 12 pound, tried next board, and sucked for about 10, keyed it and it was close to full, played another board, and most were red, so decided to chase. Ended up about a tenner up, after a flat 25 big money. :( Dunhamzzz and my mate were taking bucket loads for whatever they could aswell :wink: Went to local airport where only one machine on, which i left alone, chuffed with my 40 quidish up considering a night down my local was ahead of me, although regret that as my two mates were a good 20 pound up each from it.

Night came went down my local, went in with my mate from the daytime and bought a pint, had a game of pool and walked over the fruitys, a yabba dabba darts and a cobra cabana, my mate claimed yabba dabba, 2 in 30 out, annoyed that i wasn't halfs. I tried a board on cobra cobana. It dropped, and definetly not re-fill day!! Played for a board and decided to suck for about 20 pound, which was okay considering the board I did get was amazing, got all features red, and it went for 75's :D After about 4 pints for myself, a few milks of pick a prize from yabba and a couple of pints bought, I ended the night a cool 79 quid up! Without drink and food all day I would have been over 100 easily.

Probably bored of reading but i'll continue anyway! Next night went out again, Rocket money was full, not sure about re-fill, cut the story short, 30 quid down! Next was life's a beach, chased for a tenner profit. Walked out with 50. Went in another bar, and a raiders was playing well, again ended up down, not having a good day, walked out moodily and said to my mate. "I'll have a board off bobby dazzler" One pound in, 54 pound out :D Walked with about 70 pound, while wiping my head with sweat.

Went out last night, and won about 20 pound, my fingers ache and all your heads are probably bored, but won most of it from a silly 25 pound offer, and a few afters :)

Hope you are still awake, sorry :D
Unbelievable Jeff
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

good job mate,
like the calm and safe play :)

must be nice to have soo many machines to hit all the time
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

nelly, I wouldn't quite say safe! Can't afford to lose too much, so have to have quite alot of discipline.
Unbelievable Jeff
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah sorry thats what i meant..nicely done tho.
a few quick rips can soon mount up...and to think that was between three of u.

real nice job.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

:shock: I wish I could find that many machines off their nuts, that's a rarity round here [/green with envy] Nice one though!
ob

Post by ob »

mattb I'd be careful playing those nuns and roses etc. clones that way, it's not garenteed to come back doing that, infact it's got no relevance to how many SSS you have refused...

there is a method that ensures it "comes back", but tbh unless its happy to start you won't do that well doing it.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

any profit is good profit in norwich
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Well if you take the first SSS, it nearly never comes back. Sacking a couple off usually does the trick. Since they've been here, i've never had one not come back yet, and that must be about 15 times.

I only normally do it if its over £6/streak and 3 super KOs. Anything else and i rip the fast cashes for profits instead.

Matt
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

SSS, GRRRRRRRRRR! Discipline crosby! discipline :x
Unbelievable Jeff
slider66

Post by slider66 »

u lost ur head crosbyrules