ROBBING BELL FRIUT HOPPERS

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Hangman21

ROBBING BELL FRIUT HOPPERS

Post by Hangman21 »

how come bell fruit hoppers rob you of money when u collect

played unchipped power of 5 today and it robbed me of at least 6 quid
when collecting the bank

i spoke to a machine collector once about it he told me that he can keep what ever money is left in the bottom of the machine when he changes a machine says that it is a good earner for him.

i would think bell fruit and the rest of them could design a hopper that didnt rob people

Percentages are crap as it is.....
Scott

Post by Scott »

jumpin jack cash, grand blaster cash etc like too nick the odd quid when collecting, you hear 3 quid coming and look in your hand too see only 2, same cabinet :?
Cobwebs 👆
knowall-edmonds

Post by knowall-edmonds »

stop crying u muppets, if u know what i know on machines then u will always win overal anyway.

if your just a mug punter then u should expect to lose anyway so dont complain when it robs u. dont play if u cant afford to lose.

mooooooooooooooooooo
Scott

Post by Scott »

welcome back lukestar.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Extreme Eddie wrote:welcome back lukestar.
Thats exactly what I was thinking.
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

if your just a mug punter then u should expect to lose anyway so dont complain when it robs u. dont play if u cant afford to lose.

i am no mug when it comes to fruit machines
just complaining that when i cashed out money from the bank it robbed me of a few quid.......don5t remember a barcrest red gaming or extreme doing pinching the odd quid when collecting the bank..

Post by Guest »

knowall-edmonds wrote:stop crying u muppets, if u know what i know on machines then u will always win overal anyway.

mooooooooooooooooooo
Seriously, calling yourself 'knowall-edmonds' just sums it all up, especially the avatar, i assume your nothing but a common chav who has somehow wormed his way into getting the latest common knowledge info. Well congratulations.

And what the hell is the moooooooooooooooooo all about

Thing is have you got the info for the other DOND's? :roll:

Didnt think so, and damn, i wish i knew what you knew on machines, i got the donkey kong method if you wanna trade? please, im looking rid of it players are catching on now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I also have pie factory but im not swapping that, £1000 to you :wink:
cyberface

Post by cyberface »

all the eclipse cabinets are shit, even the vegas/fortune 500 machines were shit too
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

They always have robbed the odd quid and it annoys me that they still do. How hard is to connect a load of tubes up to a bloody fruitmachine that dont have any gaps in them?
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Dibble wrote:They always have robbed the odd quid and it annoys me that they still do. How hard is to connect a load of tubes up to a bloody fruitmachine that dont have any gaps in them?
Why would they remove a perfectly good earner from their design ? Nobody ever stopped playing fruits because they got short changed a quid or two on payout.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

I always thought this would be an earner for the refill engineer, It sounds like it misses the tube and falls onto the floor.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
itsme

Post by itsme »

:lol: :roll: :shock: :?

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
JG

Post by JG »

Often if it's a good machine, I'm happy to leave a little tip for the refill guy behind the bar. I may be misguided, but I like to think it'll help the machine stay a bit longer.
TheMission

Post by TheMission »

twatstar aka knowall-edmonds wrote:stop crying u muppets, if u know what i know on machines then u will always win overal anyway.
That's good to know. I'll bear your superior knowledge in mind when I code my next machine.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

TheMission - Try and get your graphics team to include 'Lukestar Sucks' as a piece of grafitti on any game that would require grafitti... ;)

(PS - The guy above isn't Lukestar, but he's doing a bloody good impression!)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."