Dead givaways

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

:D It's a Knockout what a legendry machine lol
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Now that really was a machine.

You could tell the moment you started on the board what your maximum prize.

You could even tell whether it would repeat or not without putting any extra credits in.

* sigh *
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

How could you tell, what your maximum prize would be?
golden_game

Post by golden_game »

Cardinal Richelieu wrote:Now that really was a machine.

You could tell the moment you started on the board what your maximum prize.

You could even tell whether it would repeat or not without putting any extra credits in.

* sigh *
all depended where u started on the water tank. plesse excuse the spelling, just been out on the beers. the watwr tank i believe was the answner . its been a j a long time. but from what i can remeember 8-p or above as long as you can pass the barrell jump atc (mystery ) (e.g hi - lo_ you ncould potenially reach the end. below that your going to die. 1.60 or above the machine on iyts run. sorry about the a spelling .had a few beers.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

IM's were around at the £4.80 jp level, I think. Definitely Maygay's.
no name

Post by no name »

_del double post
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
no name

Post by no name »

I think Son of Dracula goes IM by surviving four ? positions. A few machines nowadays have continuous flashing logo or the logo turns red.

Suits U Sir shows 'INVINCIBILITY' on feature entry I think, only had one IM off of this (had a £79 SUS streak on normal a week ago through this after £22 in), but is not really noticeable when going round the board, except when you hi-lo then it flashes up quickly.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

bellcrest wrote:Suits U Sir shows 'INVINCIBILITY' on feature entry I think, only had one IM off of this (had a £79 SUS streak on normal a week ago through this after £22 in), but is not really noticeable when going round the board, except when you hi-lo then it flashes up quickly.
Am I right in thinking that the IM on Suits-U-Sir *always* gives a maximum 75/105 top?

Seen it 5 times now and it's always been three jackpots. However, I've never seen a top feature go further than £40 when not IM.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
JG

Post by JG »

£4.80 era? Are you sure?

Let's see. Pot of Gold - Ace, that was the first im mode I remember. I thought im modes came in with £10 jackpot, maybe £8 tokens.
Scott

Post by Scott »

hi - jinx, barcest used too flash. £8 jp i think.... its been a few years.
Cobwebs 👆
golden_game

Post by golden_game »

Streakypoos wrote:£4.80 era? Are you sure?

Let's see. Pot of Gold - Ace, that was the first im mode I remember. I thought im modes came in with £10 jackpot, maybe £8 tokens.
its a knockout, eastenders, donkey kong were i think were the first era of IM
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

used to love the noise when you entered an IM board on Pot of Gold :lol:
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Nixxy wrote:
bellcrest wrote:Suits U Sir shows 'INVINCIBILITY' on feature entry I think, only had one IM off of this (had a £79 SUS streak on normal a week ago through this after £22 in), but is not really noticeable when going round the board, except when you hi-lo then it flashes up quickly.
Am I right in thinking that the IM on Suits-U-Sir *always* gives a maximum 75/105 top?

Seen it 5 times now and it's always been three jackpots. However, I've never seen a top feature go further than £40 when not IM.
No i've seen some1 get the IM as it's next to CCP that I was playing and it only gave £35
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

gambogaz1 wrote:
Nixxy wrote:

No i've seen some1 get the IM as it's next to CCP that I was playing and it only gave £35
Agreed, ive had IM 3 times on this and everytime it was only ever £25.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Firefox wrote:
gambogaz1 wrote:
Nixxy wrote: Am I right in thinking that the IM on Suits-U-Sir *always* gives a maximum 75/105 top?

Agreed, ive had IM 3 times on this and everytime it was only ever £25.
Have seen the IM go on 2 different occassions and once was for 55ish and the other just the flat 35, however 3 boards later (last 2 boards £2-3 boards) it did another for £50ish.