Blackpool

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
D4nBO

Blackpool

Post by D4nBO »

Well gents I am off to Blackpool for a weekend of drinking and the odd bit of gambling. Anyone been recently? Going to stay out of arcades and just play in pubs.

Dare say everything is sharked to hell up there. But will drop in a report on monday when i get back.
"Its all about the top"
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I went a couple of weeks back...

Spent the day between Mr. T's and Coral Island, both do have regular sharks but it wasn't too bad.

I'd avoid the piers, they're full of scallies, constantly stood behind you waiting for you to walk away so they can try a couple of 10p's :roll:

The over 18's section is Mr. T's is recomended, there's a few decent red's in there, and a few lo-tech multiplayer's that seem to pay well.

Good luck!
itsme

Post by itsme »

not been for ages...

hope you get a dirrrtty bird though !!!!!
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

LOL thats bout the only guarentee you will get i had a good easter up there with the dirrrty birds sacked the fruitmachines off
PMK

Re: Blackpool

Post by PMK »

D4nBO wrote:Well gents I am off to Blackpool for a weekend of drinking and the odd bit of gambling. Anyone been recently? Going to stay out of arcades and just play in pubs.

Dare say everything is sharked to hell up there. But will drop in a report on monday when i get back.
I went there about a month ago. The arcades especially Coral and Mr T's have sharks galore. The fact that they can just sit in there all day sometimes for hours without even investing a sinlge pound pisses me off. I chatted to a few and they were reasonable enough, but they are just so blatant about it. Got a few funny looks in Coral when we ran the BattleAxe though!!! Missed out on that one didn't you Coral boys!!! To busy re-chasing jackpoteers AGAIN?????? Why the dirty looks?

The arcade towards the pleasure beach has some good hi-tecs but they are always dead yet you never see anyone play them!!

Pubs are a different story tho, made good in these. Quite a few reds that were showing the odd extreme and panther if you go looking.

The piers are shit, there will always be someone behind you in minutes if you play something that a local fancies their chances on, they look so pissed off tho if you catch something ready before they do!!

Ha Ha!! They can't have everything!!!
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

Well the weekend was good.

The machines on the other hand were well covered. Did manage to land on a few Reds that were flying that paid for one of the days out.

I know in a lot of towns you see plenty of DOND but my god every pub that had more than one machine had one of the varieties in. Infact one public house had three different versions in it !

Stayed well away from the arcades full of scum of the earth type characters. Plus had plenty of drinking and other activities to do.
"Its all about the top"
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

I'm a blackpool local, couldnt agree more with what you lot say, you won't see me in coal or Mr T's, fully of chavvy twats ready to knife you for 20p!

The pubc on the other hand are great, stag do's filling machines all day ready for me at teatime!

Took BUCKS BUNNY of all machines for £156 off £16 on saturday, will post a video if anyones arsed!?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It'll be worth a watch m8.