MrRed?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
yorkie

MrRed?

Post by yorkie »

bin browsin thru this site for a few weeks now. Am from Yorkshire(south) was wonderin where MrReds from? Duz he knw any ov the big guns? Also Anfield Road u must av bumped into a few guys from up here? Always wondred why that brewers daunted woz on its arse! To be fair Rhyl is normally a good place to play fruits> Not bin for a while tho. That Prestatyn Pontins is mint 2.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

im living in south yorkshire atm. who would u say are the big guns? i kno a few of them.
yorkie

Post by yorkie »

guys from donny,barnsley,sheff,Old school players. Av noticed plenty ov young blood around the areaq at the mo. U one ov em? Wheres mr red from or is he hiding sumting? Its not Mr Leather is it?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

im in sheff, semi pro play 3-4 times a week. who is mr leather. i kno a few of the pros in sheffield. not sure where he is from, sounds like a good player tho. u ever played in meadowhall, wot a load of shite? where u from
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

<laugh>

when I was at uni in Sheffield I met my first "pro" player. He was doing all of the Ace "hidden treasures" machines. Brings back memories. be about 12 or 13 years ago now. i was in awe of him getting let em spins on treble bars and sevens.

He was a small fella, bespectacled, balding, thought he was about 25 but was obviously late thirties.

Crikey, It wasn't you was it? :D
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

Firefox wrote:bespectacled
nobody has said that word for 30 years.
but it is a stonker
nobody ever wins on those things.
mr cheese

old skool

Post by mr cheese »

yorkie wrote:bin browsin thru this site for a few weeks now. Am from Yorkshire(south) was wonderin where MrReds from? Duz he knw any ov the big guns? Also Anfield Road u must av bumped into a few guys from up here? Always wondred why that brewers daunted woz on its arse! To be fair Rhyl is normally a good place to play fruits> Not bin for a while tho. That Prestatyn Pontins is mint 2.
pm sent
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

The Dauning in in the Brewers Fayre was always on its arse because that is 2 mins up the road from my house and I played it every morning at 11 am and 11pm just before it shut as I knew the manager.
Pontins is great but I am not allowed in there as i will get arrested.
Not one extreme in Rhyl would be worth playing as thats up the road from me and I had 6 up there.
met4 players from Barnsley in the hotel whilst I was staying there with a few players from warrington and chester.

TBH around here I am well on top of what is ready and what is not although we went to Bangor yesterday and the Fireball was not there for one, the Daunting was flat as f*** and the 2 DNAs were flat.
Obviously beaten there
justice For The 96
rollem

Post by rollem »

You know this whole topic is really quite sad.

It portrays that you all live for fruit machines.
JG

Random pointless noise

Post by JG »

>>>>>Bloop!

That is not sad, I don't care what anyone says. I've come on here and I've gone bloop and it's not sad. Bloop! There we are, if you want to make an issue out of this I shall be <<BLOOP>> in a branch of Shipley's (we all know which one) at around 1:45pm. There will be a short question and answer session related to bloops, bleeps and assorted pippety bloopetysqueakers. It will be short though as Neil might phone me up at 2pm.

I personally enjoyed this thread as it was mildly amusing in some ways, and come on, it's a flippin' fruit board after all. I thought I'd wish I'd known that stuff about Anfield playing that machine at those set times. I'd have crept in and killed it for 10:50, maybe 10:56 pm. Then I would have removed myself from the area, taking a seat near the bar ALL ON MY OWN and watched with glee as he played a dead(ish) Daunting.

Of course then Anfield would have thought aha....someone has played this machine just before me and left it dead. I would have (in hindsight) known this and so next time would turn up dressed as a gorilla. This would confuse anyone, especially at 10:39pm in The Brewer's Fayre where Anfield would turn up at 10:45pm to find another dead(ish) Daunting. I would play these mind games with Anfield, continuously sending in hover cams and espionage intelligence people to watch his every move and ensure a slow demise into mental instability as he catches another 1,1,1.

I'd come in always ahead of Anfield, sometimes at 2:36pm, other times 11:30am, I'd always bluff him out. In the end he'd have to be whisked to a safe house whereby he could plan out some routes un hindered and un detected by myself, or at least that's what the police think, however my contacts would inform me that this posting got way out of hand after the chevrons up at the top and that now would be a convenient time to stop.
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

He was a small fella, bespectacled, balding, thought he was about 25 but was obviously late thirties.

Crikey, It wasn't you was it? :D

Bloody hell. It sounds like me.

Say hi to Pongo, Gonzo and Big Ted for me.

Rollem: This thread is definitely sad. As opposed to the every other article on this forum which is beyond reproach.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

i would have popped the nudge button so you couldnt have it 8)
justice For The 96
no name

Post by no name »

So how come you can't go in Pontins then Anfield? Did you get an ASBO or something?
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9