airports

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

airports

Post by maverick69 »

I remember when i went on holiday with my mates after a levels, we had to spend 24 hours in gatwick or heathrow cant remember it was in london and was 2 years ago. remember playing the machines for about 5 hours because i couldnt get to sleep on the chairs there i know what a tramp, but my m8s were too cheap to get a travel lodge. the selection was very poor, suprised i managed to get a 20 quid raise all in all, but i remembe having a 2 hour battle with the big cheese, oh what memories :lol: moral of the story dont sleep in airports and dont play the shit machines.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

i remember playing a hign n mighty £25 JP in a london airport, cost me £24 for a board :shock:
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

bigv038 wrote:i remember playing a high n mighty £25 JP in a london airport, cost me £24 for a board :shock:
Gatwick North Terminal, no doubt! :(
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
rocketd102

Post by rocketd102 »

i work at heathrow and Terminal 3 has two areas landside, one on the upper level departures, mainly £5 m/cs with a few £25/£35 m/cs.

on the ground floor arrivals section there is bigger area with more £25/£35 machines. Most seem fairly modern, less than 2 years old
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

rocketd102 wrote:i work at heathrow and Terminal 3 has two areas landside, one on the upper level departures, mainly £5 m/cs with a few £25/£35 m/cs.

on the ground floor arrivals section there is bigger area with more £25/£35 machines. Most seem fairly modern, less than 2 years old
Yeah I only noticed the one in the Arrivals hall when naturally I, er, arrived back from holiday - it looked more promising though..
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

Poor machines in airports? Im just back from one and made over £100 which i do on a weekly basis. Not that they have good machines just that they are always ehem... flying.

Not just over here either, bristol airport (though they only had 3 £25 jackpots) i made around £100 from top gear and legal tender, legal was redding and there for 2 35 tops and top gear was there for 2 speed streaks+
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Just to let everyone know, Leisure Link has a deal with BAA and they have secured a terminal 5 deal. The area occupied by the FEC's will be 20,066 square metres, and focused on two floors of the structure; predominantly airside.

Leisure Link will also supply video AWP terminals for Terminal 5.
rocketd102

Post by rocketd102 »

Coaster,
where did u get the info from
rocket
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That'll be from Coinslot :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

Or maybe he's employed by LL.............................dododododododododo :D
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

No, it was from coinslot! :D

Although working for LL? mmm
rocketd102

Post by rocketd102 »

Coaster
I think your info maybe incorrect.
rocket
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

What do you know then?
rollem

Post by rollem »

[quote="COASTERDESIGNERPRO1"]Just to let everyone know, Leisure Link has a deal with BAA and they have secured a terminal 5 deal. The area occupied by the FEC's will be 20,066 square metres, and focused on two floors of the structure]

You people on here must be some of the saddest lonliest losers in the whole of the country. Seriously, who would give a fuck about this information. Who cares if theres even an arcade there anyway, let alone who runs it and how many fruits they can fit in.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

rollem wrote:You people on here must be some of the saddest lonliest losers in the whole of the country. Seriously, who would give a fuck about this information. Who cares if theres even an arcade there anyway, let alone who runs it and how many fruits they can fit in.
If you don't like what you see, Rollem, you are free to look at other pages or websites - rather than sitting there castigating someone for making a post that didn't happen to interest you.

It may not interest you, but it may interest others - so please respect the right to free, non-abusive speech.