golden games-monpolys

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
dodgers

golden games-monpolys

Post by dodgers »

Hi im a newbie to the site and have read on this and other sites various ways of playing these machines and just wondered what anyone thought was best.
When i play them i usually try them for 3 set ups unless full and then obviously play it out, i play for hold after nudge and only take whistles that are more than four away to avoid the £10 top sometimes turn down 5 away aswell just depends, and only take 3rd time hold if i have a decent bank built up from features, usually with this method if full i pull in a 30-40 profit more if bars or grandads come, as i said i have read different methods and seen some peformed that didnt work but did use to on older programmes. The machines i play do not automatic nudge if they whistle.
any views would be appreciated.
Dodge
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

depends wot progamme they are. i usually turn down the whistle all the time, if it keeps whistling on the 6th time take it bcos if u dont it will kill it off. then play on a bit for a jp hold about 5-10 afterwards. i turn down jp whistles and just roll them
dodgers

Post by dodgers »

anyway of telling what the programme is, saw an american guy on a monopoly where i am didnt have a clue every press was a whistle for the feature and he kept nudging £5 in did it to about £35 then no whistles and dead.Do you knock back the whistle and take nothing? or take £5?
If i knock back a whistle i only do it four away so go for hold after nudge where i can, what kind of profits do you make or does anyone make from there methods?
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

plug it :P

thats all im giving away
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

What the hell are grandads??? Is this some new jargon for the trick bars or a £100 repeat pot???

If it flashes golden x in a good position (not 4 away) then don't take anything. If it flashes again within the next few credits then its a repeat pot. It will probably offer nudge in fivers aswell. It doesn't matter how many fivers you take when it flashes cos it will come out of the repeat pot anyway.

When that American guy took £35 in fivers then it just means that it would have given a £35 repeat pot on the top reels. He just chose to take that £35 by nudging in fivers on the reels.

Best way as I said is to take nothing on the first flash for golden x. Then see if it flashes again soon after. Now you know its a repeat pot and you should just take it.