My first fruity help. JPM cluedo

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
craig6675

My first fruity help. JPM cluedo

Post by craig6675 »

Hi

I have just brought a JPM fruit machine off my mates wife. He sadly passed away and thought I would take the machine on. I have a few questions. It's a £250 JPM cluedo machine.

I have no refill key, can I just bridge the 2 wires to em able me to fill the hopper until me new 87000 key arrives.??

It was played just by him and his nephew and money was put in and taken out just to play for fun, is there a way to set the machine up as a "New" machine. Don't really want my m8s winning the jackpot within a week :-/

How can I find out the payout percentage?

If I keep playing it until it pays the jackpot out will it just roll in if I don't know how to play the features properly and don't collect something I should?

Thanks again, first fruity and not really been into them before. Any tips and tricks welcomed
MrOsborne

Post by MrOsborne »

Machine's Generally Run with lifetime meter's.. so there isn't really a way to reset it considering the £250 jackpot it will generally give it a 90% payout I do believe.. it will always work in your favor over a period obviously depending the play of it..
JG

Post by JG »

In terms of club machines, OB is your man. Some of these club machines will pay the big jackpot on a cycle. So it doesn't matter if you go all out, or collect every win, you'll get the jackpot when so many credits have been played through.

Others will pay the jackpot if you go all out for it. Best way to do it is play a few boards beforehand on real play, check that the previous owners haven't made it stupidly easy to win money. If all seems in order, just plug it in and let lady luck do the rest.

I'm not familiar with this particular machine, but a hard reset could increase the chance of a jackpot. If it were me, just leave it as it is and give your mate's a fair blind gamble.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

what a cunt. seriously
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

craig6675 wrote:Hi

I have just brought a JPM fruit machine off my mates wife. He sadly passed away and thought I would take the machine on. I have a few questions. It's a £250 JPM cluedo machine.

I have no refill key, can I just bridge the 2 wires to em able me to fill the hopper until me new 87000 key arrives.??

It was played just by him and his nephew and money was put in and taken out just to play for fun, is there a way to set the machine up as a "New" machine. Don't really want my m8s winning the jackpot within a week :-/

If I keep playing it until it pays the jackpot out will it just roll in if I don't know how to play the features properly and don't collect something I should?

Thanks again, first fruity and not really been into them before. Any tips and tricks welcomed
How the fuck have you got any mates,just have it on test any let you're mates play it for free you tight cunt
dog section

Post by dog section »

craig6675 wrote:Hi

Bit late for april fool.
k9-sec.co.uk
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

its a jpm impact machine, switching dill switch 8 on and powering up the machine will reset its NVR or memory

what the dil switchs do varies grom game to game but are used more commanly on club machines for target % and p.o.p. look on hte back door JPM were good at displaying such info there.

you can short out the wires to activate refil mode but if you look clesely , there will be a diode one one of the connections, so dont just cut the wires and twist them together..