Emptiers that most people never knew about

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
kong

Post by kong »

I'll pop back and check! Still can't believe what I heard...
Scott

Post by Scott »

kong wrote:Back on the co-joined topic of BB, I found an unchipped one last night. Phoning early, and about 40 or so into it, the barman came rushing over to explain that you could get £140 off it, and proceeded to correctly explain most of what to do (bar one important detail). I allowed him to finish his explanation, staggering. How the hell did he know it? And more importantly, why on earth would he be so keen to share?!

Watching from a far no doubt, we all know the chief is fictional but the times you look round to see an audience watching your every spin, we never go in as a pair these days, two lads crowded round the bandit are scamming it in their eyes, but there are the times you could do with someone just blocking their view, an old machine i go in for is very close to getting sussed by the nosey barman, leaning over the other day to tell me what to do he was.
Cobwebs 👆
Cf

Post by Cf »

Bah. Came across a bank on it yesterday. Thought I was gonna make a nice profit... £70 banked :(

Still did actually make a small amount on it, but annoying that this has been fixed.
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

hot-hot-hot!
insert £1, press collect.
some units pay out 2 nuggets
san186

Post by san186 »

archive/index.php/t-4816.html

^^sine that was years ago, what was the machine and the emptier?
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

darren wrote:Then you missed out, why not play a favourable hand when the odds are well in your favour? Sure you did lose the occasional ton but for everytime that happened you'd have say 4 or 5 winners. Blackjacks are relatively rare, the best way of doing it was 1 1 97 that way if dealer had an ace it would offer insurance as bet doesent exceed 100, so time to have it off. Having 2 1's allowed you to still be able to hit and possibly bust your big hand.

You could also do it on roulette, better odds.
I can't believe I missed this - I used to be able to tell on roulette from the second the screen came on what number was coming in am I right in thinking mid spin I could have threw 2 coins in if it wasn't a winning spin and get my money back?
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Roppa11 wrote:I can't believe I missed this - I used to be able to tell on roulette from the second the screen came on what number was coming in am I right in thinking mid spin I could have threw 2 coins in if it wasn't a winning spin and get my money back?
throwing coins in quickly was the stupid way of doing it!