Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Kath2me

Post by Kath2me »

Hi - we have a bell fruit jumping jack cash machine - was working fine until a few weeks ago and has now got all sorts of problems - latest ones being 7.1 port fail. Error 53 and wrong key fitted - set p/c key stake when machine is switched on. Looking for any help. Cheers - Kath
Andy Foster

Post by Andy Foster »

hi all just joined this forum and thought id say hello. im Andy Foster live in Southport (merseyside) 30 years old. i have around 40 or so machines a mix of pinball and fruits mostly from the late 80s and through the 90s. played pinball machines all my life and still a big fan, playing in lots of local and national competitions. played fruit machines since my teenage years and still enjoy a game in the arcades every now and then today. most of my favourite fruits come from the late 80s/early 90s and alot were 2p/£2 pcp games, of which i now have a number of such as fruit cracker, test pilot, blue streak etc.
JG

Post by JG »

Hi to the three new members from the last month. There a plenty of people who like a dose of nostalgia and would go dewy eyed over the likes of Test Pilot etc my favourite pinball table was Dr Who where the multiball involved shooting various enemies.
JG
keefy

Post by keefy »

Hello everyone im keefy just bought a couple of machines ones called the streak by mazooma having trouble locating a manual it switches on bottom lights come on but top area doesnt also looking for a routing plug for the coin mechanism as when was working coins dropped into bottom cash box.Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated
mk11day

Post by mk11day »

Michael in Scotland, play now and again when im out. Got an oldish ace machine in a games room.
gaggythedog

Post by gaggythedog »

Hi Glenn here, New to site, own a few machines, ones broke , club road hog, and probably going to clear it out as I shorted out the mpu4 and a few resistors
JG

Post by JG »

Welcome all newbies. Keefy I think a Scorpion 4 manual (tech people correct me if Im wrong) will put you on the right tracks for 'The Streak'. That's if it's the one with three tracks on the top front glass, Crazy Fruits, Golden Game and Red Hot Reels.
JG
Gezlee1977

Post by Gezlee1977 »

My names gez like to play fruit machines from Lincolnshire like to buy and fiddle about with old broken machines
rowsby woof

Post by rowsby woof »

Hi,
Im Kris
love all things music and literature-hence the name
basically a geek! Doi

Im 34 and haven't really played the bandits for about 10 years so an all-round newbie :)
Found this site after buying a second-hand fruitie on impulse cause it seemed like a real bargain-finding that I know nowt about them and have some issues that I need to resolve
MrOsborne

Post by MrOsborne »

Hi my Name is Ozy am a Slots Machine Team Leader and go along side of our engineer. have vast experience of maintenance and faults with slot machines generally modern machine and cabinets.
1969kappa

Post by 1969kappa »

Hello all my name is Lee but 1969kappa on here based in Frodsham ,Cheshire been a life long fruity fan although not a fan much since the post £25 machines as the fun has gone out of them now in my eyes started out on Superbank and Reel Crazy both JPM's way back also a monster fan of 80's video MC's (Bombjack,Joust,Gyruss,Mr Do! and many more from that era) also a big fan of pinball (Harlem Globetrotters,The Adams Family and Funhouse being my fav's) tha's about it for now so I will leave it at that
ash-lee

Post by ash-lee »

hi all I am Ash, loving all this emulator and slots stuff, been playing for a couple of months and am looking to hit a much larger scene and get some more up to date slots etc. Always in the mood for a chat and always willing to help anyone, or share stuff I have, anything to make life that bit easier. Hope to be meeting / chatting with some new friends soon :) take care all be safe
Showtimeskills23

Post by Showtimeskills23 »

Hi i am a compulsive GAMBLER and slots are my poison i have been playing slots since the jackpots were £2 thanks each way nudger. the games have been changing but the end results still the same unless you get a good empty. its all a bit of fun and i'm nosey to see how everyone is doing i have a lot of experience from back in the day but the deal or no deal games have made everything a bit tighter so i will be posting my experiences for you all to laff at or cry its up to you have a great day and can you change this twenty?
skill shots are for the chosen ones super skill stops are for anyone
JG

Post by JG »

You'll be lucky to find a player these days with change for a twenty! Well it's not that bad, but sometimes feels it is getting that way. Welcome to the board and we look forward to any tales of playing, good or bad. That goes for all the new members, we're a friendly bunch, bar one or two miserable sods.
JG
Cortina71

Post by Cortina71 »

Hi I'm Chris from bideford . Just got my first machine but needs work .