Thanks!!!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
BFK

Post by BFK »

Found one yesterday on £360. By the time I'd come round from my collapse it had gone.....!!!

Nah only kidding, took me an hour so a decent raise.
ob

Post by ob »

Paul you're such a luck box mate!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Best no post my results then lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
ob

Post by ob »

Lol good luck to you I know you're a luck box already! Made plenty of money here too! Just not on mega gambles like pure pots lol!

They really are on absolute toilet pots the last 50 bookies I've been into anyhow thank god! Saves me being tempted!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I found a £259 and £266 today, had both out within 40 mins, did them simultaneously because the local rats were sniffing around. I guess they were a bit upset when they got there... awwwww :P
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Now pure pots is off main menu and silver is £100 you know its not really gonna get played again. But with rou......
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Ruler of The World wrote:I found a £259 and £266 today, had both out within 40 mins, did them simultaneously because the local rats were sniffing around. I guess they were a bit upset when they got there... awwwww :P
Thought you had a new clue, but you are still bothering with keybets lol well played