I'm back!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
clarkey

I'm back!

Post by clarkey »

Does anyone know anything about "joker poker, or find the lady?" I know it's old news but just wondered if any one had any info?
JG

Post by JG »

Yes, drop me a line. I'm off to bed soon, but a reply is guaranteed within 48 hours.
JG
clarkey

Post by clarkey »

You got any tips?
BFK

Post by BFK »

I have a love/hate relationship with them. I do like a session on the £35 find the ladys. They do some massive rolls, seen 13 repeats on one. Had nearly double figues a few times myself.

Unfortunately in order to do these big rolls they have to behave like a fucker sometimes and its not nice to be on the end of it!! Ive been there!!

The normal joker pokers do run, normally a double jackpot or a treble if you are lucky. Just try and cycle one round is the best advice I can give. The Double Joker Pokers put in 2 jokers when on the run, dont collect anything just gamble out to the jackpot, it will do 2 pots.
ob

Post by ob »

They can be brutal! A mate lost over a grand on one once.

Also there was clearly a dodgy method for them (70jp) recently going by what Ive seen. I think most off them are now chipped as I've not seen them being done again for a while!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

A player down your kent area loves them ob! Wont put his name on here for obv reasons but pm if interested mate!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

So 4's 9's and j's gamble on them like their older version? The £25 could be a c@@t back in the day... I assume the £70 can drag and hold off for £100's?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yeah, you win and lose on those numbers! Forward or reverse.