Jg

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
moterwayplayer

Jg

Post by moterwayplayer »

Are you winning kiddo
JG

Post by JG »

Made a few blobs and blibs in between working. Taking on low variance to mid variance shit when solo or halves with the other half. None of this Spinwall Winwall crap or even Martians that Rob lies about all the time. I can't beat Rob or Richard when it comes to earnings or luck, but I can still justify the odd jaunt here and there.
JG
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

:-)
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

What's Coventry saying me and amazing are thinking on taking a trip up here soon
JG

Post by JG »

Loads of tucked away bits for the more discerning player. There are even some Alices for Amazing and I can show you a Gala which has a £70 Rocky with the gamble enabled. There are a few Golden Games (chipped) in the pubs vs Triples and Judgement Pays if those are your bag. To be honest it's a bag of wank and like any place apart from Kent it'll have the odd blob or blib tucked away but I do those every couple of days as a great philosopher once said and you've got other Shaun from Notts constantly battering the Crazy Chair in the Megabowl and then Lily Satou playing the unchipped Seal's Offer in The Minstrel Boy and The Railway up Longford.
JG