Rainbow Riches Pots of gold

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

PM me Glendale. You seem an interesting person ! Certainly divide people on here but I believe in giving people fair chance and cant argue that you seem to know your stuff !!
JG

Post by JG »

Sorry lads. £35 boxes mostly here. And if your game isn't showing I can't be faffed with waiting around if you catch my drift. I guess I just have to bow out and admit defeat. You have me beat. Well done.
JG
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Very easy money jg! Captain,what area are you based?
I am Glendale, much better than you!
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Easy when you know how Glendale ! Same as a lot. Been reading things on here and its shocking how little people seem to understand about so many machines. Some of it I guess is designed to deceive !?!?! I am based in the UK !!!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Strangely im also based in the uk! Will pm you when you speak some sense other than being a one day wonder!
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

The aggressive Glendale has appeared !! One day on here can be enough ! Happy to talk to you but seen enough rubbish on here that I'm not gonna give much away. You must be a decent player to have caused so much conversation but think its best to PM and then I'll decide if I wanna talk business !!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Noels beard return by any chance?
ob

Post by ob »

Its hard to differentiate between reality and bullshit on here. The latter is all too prevalent.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

So much nonsense on this forum recently, I'm ashamed to say I was ever a contributor.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

what a joke. mods please rename this site something like "cretin watch"?!
Going skint....
Lilly Satou

Post by Lilly Satou »

My, My. Just look at the time.
My, my!
amazing

Post by amazing »

bubbles wrote:what a joke. mods please rename this site something like "bubbles admits to being bi page"?!
Mmmmmm
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
tommya

Post by tommya »

The brown nose captain
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

?? Is this a forum for discussing fruit related topics? Or for rather lame insults ? I simply stated that Glendale is a well known name and presumably decent player. Why do so many members reduce themselves to childish insults ?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

amazing wrote:You don't even no me your told the same shit everyone else has heard whispers have came from the same shithead who himself is the real cunt, judge people by how you find them not from the same old boring shit what other twats spread around, machining always will be cut throat and a back stabbing game, I've never slagged u you off just defended myself, why because I've never met you the same as you me, if you want to bring any other evidence. To light on why I'm a cunt bullshitter etc feel free if not shut the fuck up and be a man
Captain jackpots...the reel based offering. I'll have a think and get back to it on the rest. That was something along the lines of every board after blast is a pot. Can't quite remember but soon as I heard it, I just said well that's crap as barcrest will just bell up if percentage drifts over/under too much. There was other things that was so far fetch it was laughable.

And if your triple 7 blag/s was as good as you proclaim I'd leave that sofa of your and get out on them. Surely you've got the brains to be playing them far and wide? I mean you're not that thick that you'd just play the dozen or so round Nottingham which would escalate the chances of bringing whatever you're doing on top?, when you could easily nip out further a field too such an extent that you probably only play the same unit once maybe twice a year? There is that many of them... and I can tell when due doesn't necessarily mean I'm onto a winner.

@ Glendale you've been playing these that great for a year you found time to also take on a full time job also?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.