Fruits R Shit

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of Games

Fruits R Shit

Post by Master of Games »

Why has this happened? Why are games so crap now? Does anyone actually enjoy playing fruits anymore? Does anyone start drooling with excitement when they see a brand new fruit? I don't! Do you all blame the higher jackpots like I do for the demise of the fruit machines? Are we doomed as fruit machine players or will something good come along soon?

Who's up for working a 9-5 due to this?

Who is still earning enough to afford a new house every year or 2? Anyone?
To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
sharky

Post by sharky »

Im not up for 9-5, but still do enough to get by. I recon the 100 quids will end it tho..... although I have been saying that since 4.80 tokens!!!
SwindonPlayer

Post by SwindonPlayer »

When are the hundred comin out?? It won't change anything
amazing

Post by amazing »

Master of Games wrote:Why has this happened? Why are games so crap now? Does anyone actually enjoy playing fruits anymore? Does anyone start drooling with excitement when they see a brand new fruit? I don't! Do you all blame the higher jackpots like I do for the demise of the fruit machines? Are we doomed as fruit machine players or will something good come along soon?

Who's up for working a 9-5 due to this?

Who is still earning enough to afford a new house every year or 2? Anyone?
Deff harder but u need to try out other stuff to survive, if your trying to beat everyone to the same old shit time to get a job, no two ways about it tighten your purse strings and ride the storm,

It will get good again
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
ob

Post by ob »

SwindonPlayer wrote:When are the hundred comin out?? It won't change anything
It was meant to be November but you know what they're like with red tape may well be later.

It will make old playables bite the dust surely, so that will change!

Who knows whether it will get good again, what are you basing that on amazing? Imo maybe it will, maybe it wont!
tommya

Post by tommya »

New crop of machines are terrible and the ones that were ok seem a hell of alot worse now.
amazing

Post by amazing »

ob wrote:It was meant to be November but you know what they're like with red tape may well be later.

Who knows whether it will get good again, what are you basing that on amazing? Imo maybe it will, maybe it wont!
I've started playing other stuff which suits me fine for lots of reasons, firstly they take longer to be due which means I get to spend more time with my family and partner, and when they are ready the profit is good so win win, the not so good bit is I do miss being out and about as much though, but taking roughly the same cash etc so all good and I'm on more up todate stuff so more life in the old game

I'll be back
amazing

Post by amazing »

ob wrote:It was meant to be November but you know what they're like with red tape may well be later.

Oh and £100 are being mass produced in bell fruit as we speak that's based on fact ;)

I'll be back