Summer!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
martdaman

Summer!

Post by martdaman »

Theres nothing better than making money when the suns out! This winter was horrid but we all went out to bring the money home. Whats better for making though winter or summer?
Cf

Post by Cf »

Winter. The students are here.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It has its pros and cons. Winter people are inside summer people are in beer gardens. Coastal areas are busier in summer. I much prefer the summer just so I can were shorts and be comfortable.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Yeah agree with you there titch but I need to get myself one of them fancy man bags large quantities of pound coins in your shorts is so fire
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

its a satchel Indiana Jones has one...

I don't think I could were a one. Empty your pockets into your car every time you finish in the pub. Go in pubs with a hand full of coins and wallet with notes.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

summer is best for ,,,,,, just simply buying an ice cream on oxford st , taking in the sun and perving at all the foreign fanny walking buy wearing next to nowt

oh and a sports direct 2.99 draw string trainer/gym bag thingy over your shoulder looks far less suspicious in the summer than a coin filled bumbag , leaving the shorts free of jangling .

mind you i also wear a vest , and my tattoo's get so much attention , i look like a stupid harmless comic book nerd , and this also works wonders in removing pro player suspicions and cracks the ice somewhat .
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

titchno1 wrote:its a satchel Indiana Jones has one...

I don't think I could were a one. Empty your pockets into your car every time you finish in the pub. Go in pubs with a hand full of coins and wallet with notes.
classic....hangover
big A

Post by big A »

Coming from a seaside town its got to be summer.the town gets packed with brummies and the welsh.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

tourist trade hit round here, turnover higher... but end up missing the value far more.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Sporting events bring the slotters out.
Makes recovery times shorter