Finally someone on the other side has noticed how crap the current games are...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
feeder22

Finally someone on the other side has noticed how crap the current games are...

Post by feeder22 »

http://www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk/news/ ... -machines/

How do you feel about this? After all these flat profiled machines are many a players bread and butter?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
tommya

Post by tommya »

Spot on
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

totally on the money ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it will most likely fall on deaf ears
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I don't think I've ever heard of Gara Coral!

Definitely right though, I think if the rubbish that's out there now was around when I started off I'd never have played fruits for more than a few hours - in my entire life! Its not just being tired of playing after all these years, its seeing all these completely fucking crap games churned out over and over again!!!!! So few games now don't have a deal or no deal type game in them as the main feature, I would struggle to name any!

For me what has totally ruined it is the size of jackpots and the bigger they get the worse it will be. Plus general people are becoming more scum like these days and bitch away when someone has a result on their local fruit... 1 hit wonders are becoming more and more common, no matter how much you spend behind the bar!
ob

Post by ob »

Qps are the worst culprits, have a dond game on there that is just HORRIDLY rigged in such that getting over £20 is nigh on an impossibility, which my recent £21 offer when left with £20 or alien streak on their newest abomination goes to show!

The new bfm deals are nasty for phones, ie. triple, get say £6 and its another £50+ to get em again commonly, I suppose at least the game isnt rigged though on those, unlike qps or reflex to a lesser extent where its just fuckin rare as buggery
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

QPS games are a disgrace

Red reels, hold hold hold hold hold hold, lose gamble, hold hold hold hold, £2 win on line
Back through it all again
Like you say ob the game is disgracefull
My best was a £12 repeat

No point at all to put a £1 in.
Boards generally cost £10 with no way of getting over £20 most of the time, even when flying
The other thing, is only being able to collect the streak on a ?
I've had 5 symbols give £3!!!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

The only games currently out there, albeit old so not a lot of them at all, that don't have a DOND style game, are Hot Hot Hot's and clones
Struggling to think of others
Sixbomb

Post by Sixbomb »

Totally agree with what he says.
kong

Post by kong »

Talking of QPS - I put £160 in Karate Quid last night for a flat £70, only played it because it had opened the game with 1 red from the start of the first board (not mega start). Having given me the £70 it was back to spinning in unwanted £2 wins, costing just under £20 for the next board. This board opened the game, which I played because I couldn't face going back round, believe it or not it gave the £70! So just over £30 down on what seemed like a flying machine, and it felt like a right result.

Woeful gameplay throughout, as someone said above its essentially a £20 machine until its ready for JP.

We're well overdue a new machine with some original ideas and some amusement!
ob

Post by ob »

Wow a 70 box on a qps... miracle!!!!

No doubt it was only because you'd done so much in though, no way it would do it if you get the deal game cheaply!

I don't know why they had to make newer ones unforcable, the older ones weren't exactly great but at least you COULD win on them. Incredible how many new clones they seem to push out these days, no wonder they make decent money as they don't really pay out. Reflex machines are similar tbh 20+ boxes are very hard going to get although possible of a first board deal although at least it offers you 12-15 which sometimes repeats.
ob

Post by ob »

Also QPS and reflex must make up like 70% of the market for new machines atm. Recent bfm offerings arent much better either, monopoly millionaire gash, triple gash and the chipped other ones.