headache's

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

you may be in for a wake up call titch. your fruits will dissipate and players will encroach further into your territory. i can tell you are young and naive...
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

next time when you are driving through a nice area, look at the nice houses - 500k+ NEVER EVER gonna happen....
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I wouldn't end up with a 500k house. I'm just your average lad. I'd be happy with a 100k house/flat, if that ever happens. Taking each day as it come really.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Also I will always make money, if that's through working or not. I'm a grafter!
JG

Post by JG »

Losers as in physically losing? Or losers as in losers in life?
JG
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

You talk bollocks Titch! I WILL ALWAYS MAKE MONEY! Oh I would have said that too until about a year ago, you keep going kid! You'll be so sick of this game in 10-15 years you will wish machines didn't exist!
JG

Post by JG »

I think Titchno means in other fields. If fruits go shit he'll do painting and decorating.

I know a lot of people say players are sad, but I see people going into work every day in jobs they don't enjoy. Both groups will have family, maybe a good social life, maybe not. Players! Stop beating yourselves up.

Oh I met a top boy player yesterday. Pretty near the top of the chain. I think some of you on here have already met him.
JG
ob

Post by ob »

JG wrote:I think Titchno means in other fields. If fruits go shit he'll do painting and decorating.

Yeah that's how I read it. Sounds like a sound bloke titch to be fair, fair play if he's doing well on old playables, I wish I had enough of them to be making decent myself!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

ob wrote:Yeah that's how I read it. Sounds like a sound bloke titch to be fair, fair play if he's doing well on old playables, I wish I had enough of them to be making decent myself!
Im winning you over! Message me reflex and QPS methods now!!!!

Ahmed you know i dont talk shit.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Bloke makes me sound old aswell. After the 21st its all down hill, a very steep one apparantly. 40 before i know it then lifes supposed to begin!
cloud9

Post by cloud9 »

JG wrote:I think Titchno means in other fields. If fruits go shit he'll do painting and decorating.

I know a lot of people say players are sad, but I see people going into work every day in jobs they don't enjoy. Both groups will have family, maybe a good social life, maybe not. Players! Stop beating yourselves up.

Oh I met a top boy player yesterday. Pretty near the top of the chain. I think some of you on here have already met him.

Who's the top boy jg
It's grim up north
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

bubbles is right ,,,,,,,,,, none of have half a million pound home's ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but there's a lot of people's with umpteen a levels and qualifications on the dole too that wont see those homes either
Little discipline = BIG issue

maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Best house i know a player has is a 4 bed detached ,,,,,around 250ks worth .paid for by fruit machines. other than that know a few 3 bed semis thats about it really
BFK

Post by BFK »

I'm going in for a chopped amazing!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Ahmed just because you have no doubt span off all your money from machines it don't mean eveyone else had, there is still a lot of money to be made from this game.I very much doubt I will ever own my own house, but I do better than most the people I grew up with. Your probley a well educated bloke it don't take a brain surgen to work out gambling addiction and trying to ern a living from fruits don't mix