Best day / worst day on £70 jp

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
The landlord

Best day / worst day on £70 jp

Post by The landlord »

What's the most you've won / lost in a single day on £70 machines? Must be some good story's out there, forums been quiet recently..
sebastian

Post by sebastian »

£140 on a desert island dond yesterday. No surprise there.

£120 on a RDRT, had a good 20 top features for nothing higher than an £8 box. Madness.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I'm sure plenty of people will have had days between £1000-2000. I think that would be the ceiling for anything in recent memory, and you'd have to do about 16 hours to pick it up.

As for losses, I don't think you'll find many people will lose more than £200 in a day. You should know how to spot when machines are dead without getting involved or losing more than a few quid, and common sense dictates you should probably avoid other commonly played machines in the area.
smurf boy

Post by smurf boy »

best 1400 on 7th heaven aliens
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I had over a 500 day yesterday, I love the smooth days.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

some days , no matter what you do or where you go , the fruit gods are against you lol , you cant put a foot right etc and as noel says anything up to a 200 loss is quite possible, wish you had stayed at home etc

the flipside is when everything flows nicely, nothing plays up etc , 800plus is possible

most days are somewhere in the middle , , ,
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Biggest win: p1 dials - about a k up
Biggest loss: see my PLACE OF DOOM posting, about -£1100 just on the £70
Biggest break even day: about £0 up on various bits
Smallest break even day: about £0 down on various bits
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

trayhop123 wrote:some days , no matter what you do or where you go , the fruit gods are against you lol , you cant put a foot right etc and as noel says anything up to a 200 loss is quite possible, wish you had stayed at home etc

the flipside is when everything flows nicely, nothing plays up etc , 800plus is possible

most days are somewhere in the middle , , ,
Grilled seabass.
ob

Post by ob »

Yesterday was 900 down, pulled it back to 260 up! No roulette involved btw in the win or loss side but higher than 70jps were, games Im well up on I'll say as much.

God only knows how you do so well playing mists etc titch, I should move upto Newcastle sounds like its full off playables ;-)
I doubt theres 6 mists within 45 minutes driving radius from me, London will no doubt but you cant do London by car due to obvious reasons.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Ob you would be more than welcome to move up I don't play in Newcastle. Newcastle would be good if I could be arsed to go in and put up with the shite. Posting this iv just found a perfect newly sited for a 80 raise, was about 40 or 50 down off checking. Just waiting for roast chicken breast to be served. Anyhow I'm off to beat the chief at a game of pool!
tommya

Post by tommya »

1380 is my best day ever but was halfs best day on my own about 1100 that was p1 dials worst day down about 300.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Worst loss. Strictly playables is around 300
Best day. Premier league wages
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
ridye

Post by ridye »

Saturday was an annoying day for me.

Started off with a surprising £70 raise on a Banker Rings Twice, then broke even on a few machines, then lost £100 or so on a Triple DOND.

Then stupidly played some £500s / Triple 7 £70s and lost more money.

Made £100 on a Mist as got a £70 pot which only went and repeated! (First time ever for me...but only to £140 not the super spawny £210 I've seen / heard).

Then found another machine playing quite nicely but the place shut much earlier than I expected so ended up losing about 20 quid on that as I had to walk after a few boards.

Essentially if I had just stuck to what I knew I could have been £200 up and done in a lot less time giving me time to go elsewhere. Instead I left about £100 down although made it back Sunday morning. Hey ho.
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Lack of discipline!
dakky

Post by dakky »

2600 on a snakes and ladders day I think