Newbies / Introduce Yourself Here

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

welcome aboard new guys
Strydor

Post by Strydor »

Hi guys,

I've not really been an active player for about 5 years, but i've bought a caravan near Skeg Vegas so I thought i'd join Fruit Chat to try and put the odds back in my favour. Hopefully i'll pick up some valuble tips and in return if I pick up any "info" before the pro's i'll post it here.
maxwoof

Post by maxwoof »

hi all never played a machine till 6 months ago! which is sad as I am 29! fell in love with them and now I own a maygay cash flow and a mazooma knock out. been told these are rubbish machines and they probably are but hey I enjoy em and hoping to buy some more and learn the machines more.
JG

Post by JG »

HI and welcome.

There's still a Maygay Cash Flow in one of the B+Bs on the front at Blackpool. Cash Flow and Pizza The Action. Brought back memories, last time I played Pizza The Action was in The Rectory in the Chapelfields area of Chuffentry. £15 Jackpot, this one in Blackers is the £5 JackpottyforumsJackpot version. I can't picture Mazooma Knockout but guess it's of the same ilk as Sidesplitter and Big Blaster lol memories....
I've got fond memories of Cash Flow, although these Maygays heralded the start of ridiculously controlled blocky gameplay, I'll always be fond of them as when I was cutting my teeth it's all we had, no machine Xs or anything of that ilk. The Vikings was the same game but in the brand new Elegance cab, I always preferred it for some reason.

As for Skeg Vegas, I had a few pleasant trips up there last year to Mablethorpe, Ingoldmells and Skeg itself. Jesus worst weather ever, it was that crazy hail back in July(?) last year. I started off in Leicester and remember sheltering under some trees as the hail stones were that big thought they might do some damage to the car. Then when I got to Grantham at the bottom of the hill it was uber flooded. Thought I would have to turn back. Mad hail, terrible floods. Just about got through, slowly slowly though. Some nutter in a little Fiesta came hurtling through and created waves....not happy, bit of sunshine around Boston then when I got to Harrisons thunder and lightning and the whole row of machines from Banker's Offer to Elvis went off. Crazy stuff. I drove back early evening and it was that lovely fresh super ionised air, as I drove back to <mystery location>.

Welcome new guys.
JG
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Hello all, Im jee. Im in my early 30s and have just started collecting fruit machine relating to my favourite TV shows. My first machine was the Family Guy, followed by DOND big reds, and im hoping to have Family guy Booze hound very soon. Im hoping to gain alot of knowledge and discover alot on this site. I shall likey be talking to some of you soon.

cheers
candide

Post by candide »

Hi im Candide, from the South East, happy to be here to get some tips cos I am useless and regularly fill up fruities.
Scott

Post by Scott »

candide wrote:Hi im Candide, from the South East, happy to be here to get some tips cos I am useless and regularly fill up fruities.
I was just about to pm you a load of tips so you could make a few quid, but then i thought it would not really be fair on the rest of the South East, but welcome anyway :)
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

Apparently it's easy to rinse £30 a time out of a quiz machine using a mobile phone. Do that instead of filling up fruities and you'll be much better off.
Erdnaseuk

Post by Erdnaseuk »

hey fellas!
I have posted in the forums already but thought I would say hey!
I only play AWPs occasionally, am learnign more about them and currentkly know no tricks (LOL thanks to this site I know an old one I got told is a pile os shit - machine reset code)
I mainly play SWPs as if im losing my money I may as well play a game I like :)
Grouch

Post by Grouch »

Hi
I'm Jordan from Bradford, West Yorkshire. I have just bought a mazooma trail blazer for fun after years of wanting a fruit machine. I occasionally use fruit machines in pubs, arcades etc but I am not a hardcore gambler. I just like the buzz of playing them and am able to walk away. I know some people make a successful living out of playing them but I haven't got the time. Hopefully I can learn plenty from people on the forum.
johnhr

Post by johnhr »

Hi, I used to play a lot in arcades then lost touch with it all till I got my Barcrest Gimme gimme gimme machine. It needed a bit of work but is now all up and working and I am looking for more machine and any help I can get to fix them. Look forward to going thro this Forum for this. ;)
mazooma

Post by mazooma »

Hey there am darren, played 'properly' since 2000 and just gambled before that ha,,,anyways how yall doing!!
limeandguinness

Post by limeandguinness »

Hello just bought my first machine and having fun with it saw this site in a search and looks very good
Glad to be aboard
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

welcome to fruitchat new guys
pikeydan

Post by pikeydan »

Hi I'm Dan from Nottm. I'm trying to track down a way of playing Spot It at home for my girlfriend either on a pc or by buying a machine and was pointed towards this site