new player from the south west

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

You say that but iv always nade decent money in excerter aswell.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I preferred Exeter back in the JPM and Maygay days when I had it pretty much to myself down there. A couple of South coast players would head down every so often but even with them about there simply wasn't enough hours in the day. Then Dominic from Bristol taught Dan Jones (grass) and a couple of other rats how to play Vivids, and ever since the place has been infested with 'players' who can't keep there mouths shut, cluing up idiots who haven't been playing 5 minutes. At one point it was so bad down there I was getting banned from pubs i'd never even been in, just for looking at the fruit.
GATW

Post by GATW »

sounds about right
Erdnaseuk

Post by Erdnaseuk »

Oscar wrote:Then Dominic from Bristol taught Dan Jones (grass) and a couple of other rats how to play Vivids, and ever since the place has been infested with 'players' who can't keep there mouths shut, cluing up idiots who haven't been playing 5 minutes. .
Im from the SW, Damn why havent I met these loudmouths - need to start somewhere LOL.
Do they not realize that when they clue up another player that they are effectivlty splitting their profit with them?!
JG

Post by JG »

I'd be tempted to sack at that point. Sometimes they need 2k otb for that pot!
JG
northeastplayer

Post by northeastplayer »

titchno1 wrote:Noels beard got him into it
Your always funny with new players aren't you? Every 1 starts some where
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

northeastplayer wrote:Your always funny with new players aren't you? Every 1 starts some where
Im not funny with new players. Once your in the game you dont want people in, its a dog eat dog world. Simple as that.

Its a bit of a joke with the regulars because noels beard went on a rampage at me because im about the youngest on here. I do like a bit sarcasm.

I heard you used to play john but not anymore? Are you trying to get back in to it? All the best if you are.