Horse pick for Meydan by the Chief

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

Horse pick for Meydan by the Chief

Post by redlinesman »

Some of you may know we run an office now that is a fully functional trading set up. The Chief and I bought an office and we kitted it out with £35k of tec. We get some of the best speeds in the business and our satellite feed is possibly the fastest in the UK. To get that we paid a tec guy to intercept signals which are delivered to our office. We are around £25k in front at Cheltenham this week with virtually no risk involved. We can even beat the boys on the course with their hand held devices. The money is there all year round but the major festivals when the exchange markets are very high liquidity is when it gets major and serious.

We do have traditional bets as well and The Chief likes this today - WATHEEQ 3.10 Meydan (take best morning price) we’ll be having around £6k on it, it won't get beat guys.

Regards, Sir Linesman
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Tip: If you are going to troll, at least make it credible. Your ignorance of technology is woefully apparent in your post.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Dont give out horse tips or more people will move into the game full time, this will effect the odds and we will all struggle to make a living! You will be solely to blame for the destruction of newcastle racetrack!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
deadeye

Post by deadeye »

keep it under ur hat cowboy
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

This is an obvious ploy to bankrupt the people on here so they can't go out playing fruits and him and Noel's can go out and play the older fruits for a while - they're bored of being so far ahead and fancy a bit of nostalgic fruit machine play...

If, as you say, it won't get beat why only have £6K on it?????????
Ruler of The World

Here is the write up on Racing Post...
This isn't much of a race and WATHEEQ could be tough to beat. He had some fair form for Roger Varian last year, winning twice, and ran his best race to date in the UAE when second over C&D last time (Sowaylm ran third, may prove the main threat). He's up 4lb but should again go well. Mutual Force has dropped to a reasonable mark and has Royston Ffrench taking over from a 7lb claimer, so it wouldn't surprise if he gets involved, but he'll have to reverse C&D form from January 19 with Mark To Market. That one is a hard ride and didn't respond well to more forward tactics last time, but he'd earlier been in good form and should be thereabouts if things drop just right. Backstage Tour, whose pedigree is a mix of speed and stamina, confirmed the promise he showed for Mahmood Al Zarooni when winning a 6f Jebel Ali maiden on last week's UAE debut. However, the handicapper has taken no chances (official mark 82 compared to 68 RPR) and he's drawn widest.[Ron Wood]

Form: 00-692 Age: 4 Weight: 9-4

How people can say something won't be beaten with those form figures, I just don't understand. Hanagan is on board, it has a chance but its clearly not unbeatable!
san186

Post by san186 »

redlinesman wrote:Some of you may know we run an office now that is a fully functional trading set up. The Chief and I bought an office and we kitted it out with £35k of tec. We get some of the best speeds in the business and our satellite feed is possibly the fastest in the UK. To get that we paid a tec guy to intercept signals which are delivered to our office. We are around £25k in front at Cheltenham this week with virtually no risk involved. We can even beat the boys on the course with their hand held devices. The money is there all year round but the major festivals when the exchange markets are very high liquidity is when it gets major and serious.

We do have traditional bets as well and The Chief likes this today - WATHEEQ 3.10 Meydan (take best morning price) we’ll be having around £6k on it, it won't get beat guys.

Regards, Sir Linesman
As someone who works in the scene that post was funny as fuck
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

sprinter sacre now that was unbeatable
kong

Post by kong »

maverick69 wrote:sprinter sacre now that was unbeatable
Anyone take advantage of the even money offer at Coral? That has cost them a fortune, smart publicity though.
Ruler of The World

Cheers Linesman and Chief. I think you should be sorting out anyone who bet on your crap since you can afford to fork out on apartments in Paris.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I very much doubt anyone was stupid enough to throw money at it to be honest.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Sorry guys, it got beat. The Chief and I still win even when we lose though. I'll put a few more up but don't bet what you can afford to lose.

Blackmogu - I don't understand the technology - we paid a guy to do it all. We have some of the fastest pictures in the UK and that is something we test every month. We can lay horses after they have fallen - we are basically like a hoover, but in this case its cash and not dirt. We also manipulate in running markets in many other ways, we are still perfecting various techniques and strategies. But with big meetings like Cheltenham the money is there on a plate. We have a few of the latest machines in our office and a fixed odds terminal that is connected to a server.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
JG

Post by JG »

I travel around the country a lot. May I pop into this office please? I would like to say a friendly hello to you and the Chief.

Kind regards (despite the temporary banning by yours truly)

JG
JG
ob

Post by ob »

I think its about time everyone stops indulging linesman whatsoever, I think thats the only way he'll stop posting crap. I'll start the ball rolling by not replying to any more of his posts; I'd suggest everyone do the same.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I agree.

He still hasn't had the decency to respond to my question in another thread, I assume it is because he lacks an answer which isn't contradictory to the image he has created of himself.

If a mod were to simply delete every post he makes then he would soon tire.