Things I put coins in. Can you guess their average capacity?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Good posts. Slightly off topic but have you ever paid one of those prostitutes in coins Oscar?
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

About 2k...about 700 in each of my cost pockets and 300ish in both my jean pockets
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

It's not just the weight that's the problem or the capacity about your person, it's about finding garments that can hold that much without breaking seams, etc...
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Paying for a prostitute in coins would make an awkward transaction - even more awkward. However, I'm sure plenty professionals use pros regularly and I can imagine them lining up a few 10 stacks on the desk next to a premier inn telly.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i dont think i could get a hard on , knowing that any minute lenny henry might jump out of the cupboard and want a threesome
Little discipline = BIG issue

Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

He uses those sanny bags as condoms you know ;-)
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Quality from tray and beardy bonce! A shocking sign of fun! :-) Makes a change!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

"That was electrifying"
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Noels Beard wrote:He uses those sanny bags as condoms you know ;-)
I think those were the femidoms Dawn left behind :-D
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Back when I used to earn decent sums of money and didn't really deal with more than a few coins, I bought some nice designer jeans, amongst them were my favourite Armani ones... This was back in the Skill Quest days... As soon as those were over I was left in the habit of wearing the nicer clothing on the old style runs... Needless to say, Armani jeans pockets aren't really stitched for £200-300 coins... Both pockets now ripped to shreds even following a repair and I've bloated so much they don't even fit anymore anyway.

Just goes to show how the end of a trick can spell the end of an era in your life! My 'slim' era ended and it's been downhill all the way ever since.

Most I have ever managed to waddle around with is about 1400 using 4 leather jacket pockets and trousers too. Wasn't much fun...
ridye

Post by ridye »

You can fit approx 150 quid in a Lucozade 500ml bottle.

Recently I've been carrying around a few hundred coins in a sock, which seemed like a good idea at the time until you actually try discreetly getting them back out. The sock just stretches like mad!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I just leave them under the seat of the car in a pot...dont carry thousands on my person
san186

Post by san186 »

Ruler of The World wrote:
In my local services now, when I have the odd result (or HAD on the Jackpot King when it was there) I resorted to using the Krispy Kreme doughnut bags... sadly, these won't hold more than about £200 without giving way at the bottom so what I usually do is put a bag within a bag and wrap it up.

Heston services?
JG

Post by JG »

Nr. Beard. OPEN THE BOX PLEASE. Reveal the capicities. Thankyou.
JG