Signing Out In Style

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

maverick69 wrote:£1,252.85 per month after tax,,,,,plus around 600-800 i make on machines. The days when machines were good aliens and electros, dig its. i would'nt have dreamed of working.
What time do you start work Mav? I start at 7 am some mornings, it's a killer getting out of bed at 6am, especially in the winter.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

There is still huge potential out there. I know like you say things arnt as easy but if you stick in there is still good money to be made.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

maverick69 wrote:£1,252.85 per month after tax,,,,,plus around 600-800 i make on machines. The days when machines were good aliens and electros, dig its. i would'nt have dreamed of working.

You shouldn't be paying any tax until after 5th April.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Tax should be on machines as people make money on em we should all pay tax, after all...its not winning
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It's making :)
ob

Post by ob »

titchno1 wrote:There is still huge potential out there. I know like you say things arnt as easy but if you stick in there is still good money to be made.
Depends where you are, Newcastle area is probably full off a lot more old playables than down here!!!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

gambogaz1 wrote:You shouldn't be paying any tax until after 5th April.
I was ready to pull that statement apart as well, but I was going about it from a different angle.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Ah as in good cop bad cop routine ? :)
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

That'll be Mav disappearing again for a few months...

Never known one person get caught so many times with his hand in the cookie jar.

What's the word... Compulsive.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

too quick to judge.
emergency tax could explain,no p45 etc surely?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

No P45 means you fill in a P46,
Box a - Is this your 1st job since April 6th 2012 ? If yes 810L Tax code

Being a full time player I'm presuming this is his 1st Job.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

clears that one up lol
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

They put me on an emergency tax code, im not sure about it as its my first proper job. and oscar....i start work at 1pm til 8pm....the hours suit
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

ob wrote:Depends where you are, Newcastle area is probably full off a lot more old playables than down here!!!

Yeah there Is some older stuff,I think it will just be on par with most other places. We arnt drastically behind on fruit machines, even though I still see golds and double takes lol.

It's just down to planning a route and not taking any notice of how many miles you do and just staying disciplined really. Looking at the little consistent raises like up to £35 and any larger raises pushes you in to a monster day. Even if I was making £10 a pub I'm still more than happy. That's the way I look at it.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

maverick69 wrote:They put me on an emergency tax code, im not sure about it as its my first proper job. and oscar....i start work at 1pm til 8pm....the hours suit
Oh right, I thought you might start early as on another thread you said you finish at 4, and work 4 days a week that's all....................

............................. So I presume you do 4 x 7 hours a week, 28 hours then? £1250 a month after tax for 28 hours a week (lets say 130 a month) strikes me as being a fairly decent wage for Admin work.