Teachings of The High Priest of Gaming

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Teachings of The High Priest of Gaming

Post by Ruler of The World »

Fruitchatters...

I shall begin with the wisdom of the High Priest bestowed upon me.

The High Priest does not see himself as the all-conquering, supreme being that you may be led to believe he sees himself as through his name. HE DID NOT CHOOSE HIS NAME! I honour him by referring to him as The High Priest of Gaming.

If you go to the Hammer Horror game, there is a card "Evil High Priest"... this is NOT in any way related to the man I speak of. He is MORTAL, he is NOT some sort of GOD! I do not WORSHIP him but I have immense respect and see him as superior to all other professionals I have met.

Let us begin with some of his teachings:

1. Treat those in the 'industry' as you would wish to be treated yourself, no matter who they are. This means even if you see a cluey, you must share all of your sentiments with them because...and get this... we are ALL EQUAL! Some may know more than others, but others know more in other fields than others who don't know what they know. Er, if you get my point.

2. Feed those who feed you and you will be forever appreciated and will forever appreciate them. In other words NEVER BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS!

3. Keeping secrets is evil. You must share certain things. In a world where we are the vast minority, we must stick together and unite against 'the machine'... obviously not the machines we play, the machine is something we shall go in depth about soon. Mind control of the masses puts us all in grave danger. Mr. Horse knows all about the tactics of the evil ones.

4. KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT THIS GUIDANCE! He who defies the High Priest shall suffer immeasurably. If these teachings are leaked, it will spell apocalyptic scale disaster for all of us in the 'industry'.

5. The time is coming where we shall all either fight alone or fight side by side against those who wish to destroy and eradicate us forever. It is my job as messengar to see that we unite. If you all defy me, we shall get no where and the 'one liners' will have destroyed us all.

I hereby bury the hatchet with all people I have had 'fights' with here. The slate is clean. We must now work together to demolish the world we have been enslaved in and break the chains.

Again, please, cooperate rather than attempt to self-glorify in an attempt to look 'smart'. Only fools will oppose sweeping changes which are coming and which I am warning you of now.

Thank you, comrades.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

So will machines become self aware? So I may be attacked by a DEAL1000 ( short for Destroy Earth Annihilate Life)
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

The high priest used to sexually abuse me when I was a small child......
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

It APPEARS that no one will take this seriously. Here I am, a respected member of the playing community, trying to deliver you all from your certain plight and you wander on like lemmings rather than take note.

Just as the High Priest predicted, his and my wisdom would be wasted on such people.

I notice that even the higher level players are not responding to my urgings.

SO BE IT!

Either take these High Priest threads seriously or...

MEET YOUR DOOM LIKE MEN, IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR HELP WHEN YOU SCREAM FOR HELP LIKE LITTLE GIRLS WHEN THE DAY OF THE MACHINE COMES.
TONY-FROM-OXFORD

Post by TONY-FROM-OXFORD »

i am the machine. and also the one who lets you all know whats happening.

steve denmark aka gary chandler is the king of hypers fankya
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Someone got a batch of LSD for Christmas?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Brain washed!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

feeder22 wrote:Someone got a batch of LSD for Christmas?

Certainly seems like it.

On a different note, have you ever needed to fart in a crowded place and tried your best to let it out quietly in a "prrffft!" sort if sound, but try a you might, it ends up going "BRRRAAAPP!" and everyone looks up in your direction? So you frown and look behind you in a vain attempt to shift the blame towards someone else.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Can't say I have
TONY-FROM-OXFORD

some say that feeder22 needs to be able to feed the machines, as he is a newby. and he txts gary c everyday on the methods of an 87000 all we know is they call him a keyboard warrior.....
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Cunt
TONY-FROM-OXFORD

i was not aware that shit could actually talk. FANKYA
JG

Post by JG »

It's rare that Hammer Horror now isn't it? Quickies have taken it off their T777 fairly recently. I've got a few independents with it on still. No one plays the bloop in' thing which is a shame. I'm not sure what Ahmad is going on about to be honest. A pastiche of religion? One sherry too many? He's met that bloke OB met ages ago who knew the markings on DonD DW? He's overseen a top boy emptying roulette? Random gibberings to make up for the Christmas lull? A prophetic vision? He's met red linesman? Gawd knows.
JG
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

How many hammers you have?
JG

Post by JG »

Six*£70 versions in non chain arc
JG