Mileage!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Oh look your mates turned up to hold your hand and it looks like hes tickled your bollocks and made them grow. Im so scared! A muppet really kesh grow up and stop rowing dead pd's hahaha
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

Stop rowing dead perfs he says lol yea because I am that stupid.....i leave em with smoke coming out the back :) you cant even keep ontop of that dream in birch you muppet.....guarnteed your sloppy on perfs aswel as harlow was a very good area for them....the only reason your piping up is because idiots dlag me.off lol silly little muppet
Jack bauer
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Oh your still going with muppet then? What can i call you a twat or is that abit strong how about numpty yeah that will do. So numpty keeping on top of a dream in a servo's brillant, because thats what i play i leave that for the rats. I keep on top of my area just fine thanks but i dont need to discuss that with you. Come down if you think its so fresh!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

Lol I do.come down u fucking moron......wonder f ur ugly ratty mrs enjoys being dragged around watching u pretend that u know anything about machines.funny u say u dont play that dream in birch.....correct me if im wrong but u said to my mates that u had played it????no need to lie marty :)
Jack bauer
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

See why did you have to say that why make it personal? Showing your true colours kesh! I will correct you if your wrong you fucking lemon button breaking cunt if your mates believe everything another player says then they're as thick as you.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

exactly u hit the nail on there head there boy......dont believe everything players say.....the only reason u have been having a go is because what people have said about me
Jack bauer
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Do you/ have you broken buttons?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

Yes I have......what do you plan to do about this?
Jack bauer
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Nothing
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

in my opinion anyone that breaks buttons is out of line and should never whine when they come accross one. go back 4-5 years and it was usually genuine, now they are plentiful and down to bitter twisted individuals. even if for revenge or to get another machine more play i dont like it. think all players should frown upon the culprits....
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i think we'll end this thread on that salient note