The 5p/10p crew

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

maverick69 wrote:this site is dying a slow death
But people seem to think player population is at a all time high. Something can't be right.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

quick thought.......maybe all players don't use this site?just a punt
Jack bauer
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I always thought titchno was a clever one....
ob

Post by ob »

hardly much to talk about at the moment really is there, apart from tirades of how JPking is chipped, and I mean who cares, even if they are, you dont ever see em over 250 because you have ten a penny of idiotic players taking them on at 230 style amounts just for the gamble... haven't seen one high in months now and I doubt I ever will again, unless its on an odd figure which ud have to be moronic to take on...
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

not all seals chipped....
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Oh...you sound clever. Can we all suck your balls?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Gary and eastangliapro. Surely more players would mean there would be more people on this site posting etc. On the other hand if there was only 2 players the site wouldn't be busy would it.. In actual fact the reason no one comes on is because people like you two having a dig left right and centre. FACT! I don't need to be a A* student to do well in life or to work out you are a cock.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

just too many cocky cunts on here, who think they are top dog, even though they ain't got more than a float to their name, and not even got a car.... yet they go on about how good they are on old bandits! lol
justice For The 96
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

As JG says, jackpotty forums seems to take all the "player traffic" and it is pretty obvious why, if you want a bit of info over there, all you have to do is ask, the owners of the site don't realise the damage they have caused. I had a brief look on there the other day at a thread called "the best dond tournament" or something like that, it was funny how many people on there were saying "perfect deal" or "red mist" "live the dream" newer games were mentioned as well. Info gets thrown around on there like it's nothing, they all have a different perspective of how important keeping something quiet is as they all have jobs and don't rely on fruits as a main income.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Haha....I'll give you that one ;-)
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

just got asked for i.d in the shop
Jack bauer
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

eastangliapro wrote:just got asked for i.d in the shop
Lucky bastard, I've been wishing someone would ID me for the last 20 years!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Methuselah would get asked for i.d in minehead co-op, i got asked when i was 39 before but it was retracted under protest when i removed my hat LOL.